NECA Alien Warrior pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to God you will see us make it. The Predator is my # 1 figure of aways wanted us to make.

My only suggestion Kyle, would be to make it as poseable as you've made the different versions of the Aliens.

Please don't give it the NECA Wolf Pred articulation!!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTT DOO IT NOW. IM HERE C'MON TAKE MY MONEY

:lol seriously we need a neca p1

If we ever do the Pred 1 I would have to give it less articulation maybe to save money. The AVP pred cost more than any other figure we ever made and it has almost ruined the chances to make more Predators which I know sucks so much. I want us to do more Preds even more than the Aliens. Predator 1 at 18inchs would be a dream figure for me like the Alien was. If it were up to me we would do it now but I'm not the boss. I'm not a fan at all of the McFarlane stuff and I would love to redo all of it. Hopefully the boss will change his mind and let us go for it. I do know the stuff sells really well.

Keep the legs articulationless, add the main stuff on the upper body.

And please....dont give him that McF pose....:lol

But yeah, I'd love to see an improved Predator.

Well, well, well. What can I say. My NECA Aliens version turned up today and it's another case of a fantastic sculpting job ruined by poor production. Neither of the legs are attached properley with a prominent gap on the hips. The head's shaped like a deformed banana. The head is attached to the neck to the left rendering the figure with a premanant quizzical expression. The head will only move from side to side although to be fair I'm not sure it's supposed to move forward and back like the classic Alien. The mouth is deformed and won't open. The legs are twisted and the body is twisted into a sloping posistion from the waist up. And the cut joint on the left leg is fused. All in all the figure is totally kaput straight out of the packaging.

This really is taking the mick now. I've three 22 Alien's all with production defects and have two of the 7" version one of which is minus an arm as it fell off straight out of the packging. And now this!?

That's a total of £135.00 and only one figure out of six that hasn't got any defects.

Kyle if you read this please, please change the factory you guys are using in China. They are absolutely appaling.

Update: I've just noticed that there's a hole in the left legs thigh and most of the sculpt is missing due to bad moulding. The reason that the mouth won't open is that the lower jaw is moulded badly as well with the tendon on the left hand side missing.

Last edited:
Damn, that is unbelievable.
You should send it to NECA (shipping paid by them) so they can take it up with their factory in China, 'cause that is simply ridiculous!
At the very least you should take it back to wherever you bought it to get a refund.

Very sorry to hear that man, it's a fantastic figure and it's just sad to see production make such a mess out of it.

Damn, that is unbelievable.
You should send it to NECA (shipping paid by them) so they can take it up with their factory in China, 'cause that is simply ridiculous!
At the very least you should take it back to wherever you bought it to get a refund.

Very sorry to hear that man, it's a fantastic figure and it's just sad to see production make such a mess out of it.

I got it from Play.com. I just called them and their happy to replace the figure only I have to post it back to them and pay for the postage. Which turns a £10 figure into a £15 figure. I'm really getting sick of this. I got the Medicom Alien from Play which turned up yesterday with the box battered to hell and back so that's just gone back to them today for replacement. Half an hour later the postie turns up with deformed Joe! Now that's got to go back. To cap it all I just realised I forgot to put my recept in the Medicom return so I can see that causing problems.

In reference to NECA it's a crime that they are producing some of the best Alien figures ever to hit the market and then having them ruined by horrendous quality control issues. From Kyle's previous posts I know this is as painfull to them as it is me.

Last edited:
My 2 warriors haven't broken -yet. However my classic Alien's arm broke off below the elbow 2 days after opening.

My predalien's arm also broke off at the shoulder immediatley upon opening.

Great sculpts but I echo whats been said - NECA seriously need to get a handle on their quality control. I really hope their upcoming T2 figures don't suffer from this kind of thing.

Hearing about this stuff really does suck for me to hear because the China thing is as bad as it's ever been. Now days as you can hear in the news many China factories are gone and this one is hit and miss. Some figures turn out great and others are a mess at times. The AVPR Alien never gave us the crap this one is and for the life of me I don't know why. I've seen pics online where the Aliens figure looks great and I've seen some where the head is messed up. I've seen a lot of the Alien in stores and can see things that do make me pissed. Funny I thought the Wolf Pred would be the one to be a mess but I've only seen one that was. You just never know.

Hearing about this stuff really does suck for me to hear because the China thing is as bad as it's ever been. Now days as you can hear in the news many China factories are gone and this one is hit and miss. Some figures turn out great and others are a mess at times. The AVPR Alien never gave us the crap this one is and for the life of me I don't know why. I've seen pics online where the Aliens figure looks great and I've seen some where the head is messed up. I've seen a lot of the Alien in stores and can see things that do make me pissed. Funny I thought the Wolf Pred would be the one to be a mess but I've only seen one that was. You just never know.

Well hey, it isnt your fault. Everyone praises the prototypes....so...ya know.

What scale is this figure?? 7"-18"??

Just thought I would show the custom made base I made for my Neca 18" Alien.

With pegs in the foot holes and solid heavy base this is a very sturdy way to display the Alien figure.

Hope you like!

20kaasl.jpg

15nsl68.jpg

2qmf75z.jpg

1495vkx.jpg

2a9v33q.jpg

Yeah, that is great!

What did you use for the mesh under the deck plate?

Thanks for your comments!

The plastic mesh for this base is from the bottom of a washing basket !
All my bases and dioramas are made from things found around the house I don't go out and buy any materials other then glue paint ect.

If you would like to check out some of my other creations Diorama's weapons, Figure ect follow these links below Well worth a look if your into custom building maybe help with idears.

If the hyper links don't work just copy and paste into your browser.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88621

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88299

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87552

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87581

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87574

does anybody know if NECA is planning a 1/6 or 1/4 version of the Aliens Warrior? Either of those would be better than Hot Toys or as good as a Sideshow maquette, and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Back