NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I'm reading is WB doesn't give replacements, just refunds, I'd still contact them and ask

I'd just go to TRU and get him, West Batman seems to be the one that's easier to find at the moment

I'd love to, as I would've just gone to TRU initially to get him so I could hand pick it, but the closest store to me is 2 hours away.

Thanks for the idea, though- for some reason I hadn't even considered contacting WB about it to see what they would do. I just sent them a message through eBay and attached the picture. Here's hoping they can help me out- the figure's problems are much more tolerable if the $38 figure became a $0 figure :lol, but it'd be nice to have one in a bit better shape!

I'd love to, as I would've just gone to TRU initially to get him so I could hand pick it, but the closest store to me is 2 hours away.

Thanks for the idea, though- for some reason I hadn't even considered contacting WB about it to see what they would do. I just sent them a message through eBay and attached the picture. Here's hoping they can help me out- the figure's problems are much more tolerable if the $38 figure became a $0 figure :lol, but it'd be nice to have one in a bit better shape!

Good Luck
There is always ebay and there doesn't seem to be a big mark up on West Batman so far, so if all else fails, there's that or Gohastings.com

Got my west today and took some pics:

12244280_10153710990149346_8341862869406112606_o.jpg

12194888_10153710990214346_8115241595687306176_o.jpg

12095170_10153710990144346_4657363764262992730_o.jpg

12238271_10153710990254346_6947260910708123713_o.jpg

Good Luck
There is always ebay and there doesn't seem to be a big mark up on West Batman so far, so if all else fails, there's that or Gohastings.com

I've exchanged a few eBay messages with a WB rep today- they offered me a refund or a replacement along with a prepaid shipping label to get the original, damaged figure back to them. I went for the replacement, and they even agreed to send me the replacement before I ship them back the original so I can verify that the replacement is in better shape than the original. I'm disappointed I have to wait another week or so to unbox this guy, but great customer service!

I've exchanged a few eBay messages with a WB rep today- they offered me a refund or a replacement along with a prepaid shipping label to get the original, damaged figure back to them. I went for the replacement, and they even agreed to send me the replacement before I ship them back the original so I can verify that the replacement is in better shape than the original. I'm disappointed I have to wait another week or so to unbox this guy, but great customer service!

ebay.com sent me an email saying I would get a refund. I sent the figure back yesterday expecting just a refund; however, I got a shipping notice today from WB ebay shop. so i guess they are sending me a replacement. crosses fingers:pray:

ebay.com sent me an email saying I would get a refund. I sent the figure back yesterday expecting just a refund; however, I got a shipping notice today from WB ebay shop. so i guess they are sending me a replacement. crosses fingers:pray:

Good to know guys about the replacements. Also love that they will send the replacement before you send the damaged ones back. As it should be in these cases, I'd think it's best to wait until you get the replacement and check that one out to see if it's good. :lecture

It's interesting that they said " First Batch " I wonder if the MOS dvd online bundle is considered the first batch? So far I haven't seen anybody complain about the ones that have the Batman Movie bundles. I could be wrong. What I read on reviews and Instagram of people that received theirs with the batman films have been okay, better than okay, extremely pleased.

again I could be wrong

I've been to my local TRU four times in the last week and haven't seen any of them. I'm lucky because my TRU is only five minutes from my house, but that's annoying enough as is. I feel bad for the folks who travel farther distances over and over.

Nope, not mine. I'd post my receipts if I found him like I did with West and Ledger. My friend sent me that pic.

Back