NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok
Found him

Only two in the freakin box can you believe that :slap

Lousy iPhone pics sorry

I"ll tell you a story on these when I get home and check the joints on these

Yours came out pretty good Guyver, eyes came out perfect!

Good look with those joints :pray:

If you can't see the difference between that and what you're saying I said, that's why you think I'm PR/Damage Control crew. You're reading me wrong; because I'm not slamming the company, I must be blind to the faults. Not so.
Fair enough. You're very clearly implying there that this stuff is to be expected from small cheap non-HT figures, but ok.

Oh yes, I am saying that - to be expected is not the same as being an apologist or pretending there's no grounds for complaint. It's just how you react to that, in light of why it happens. Some people have the knives out for the company over it, I don't. That's all, it's just another perspective. If NECA had always been impeccable and this was a major slippage, sure, I could get behind it. But as is, I'm not seeing anything here I didn't have to watch out for with the 1/4 Reeve and every other NECA figure... they are what they are, this is nothing new, that's all.
But that's not right, it's not supposed to be expected. In fact, other than Neca and DCC it's not expected at all.
I don't have the knives out for them either, I'm just calling them how I see them.
It should be the other way around, If NECA had always been impeccable, you can forgive an isolated occurrence, but that's not the case.
Though I know you don't agree, at least we can be clear on what we don't agree on, rather than me being painted as an apologist... like I said to the fellow UK poster earlier, he and I have to pay waay over the odds for these things, so actually it's not fine for me at all. But I understand it, it's just down to time and money imho :)
Wait, I didn't even target you specifically, it was just a general statement from reading a couple posts like that :lol you replied to me.

I'm not in the US either, it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get these.

Yeah, I'm just speaking from a wounded heart for seeing Supes without an arm :lol

Well, here's another review, it's killing me that it's so hard to get these outside the US. I hope these don't sell out so fast, a friend is going to the US for the holidays, I'm gonna ask him to pick up a couple for me.

I thought about it, but I think I'd rather have my buddy pick them up personally so he can check paint apps and such. I don't think I want to get them online for the stuff we've discussed.

OK, now I'm pretty pissed. Got 2 packages in the mail today from WB shop. 1 package wasn't even marked as shipped in my eBay summary, and on both of them the UPS tracking # listed on eBay is completely different than what is on the box. Also, on one of the packages on my address line they didn't even include my apartment number, but did on the other one.

I'm still expecting about 3 more packages. i hope they put the apt. # on them, otherwise how is my mail person supposed to know where to deliver it to? And how am I supposed to even keep track of the things if they don't mark them as shipped, or even include the correct tracking #.

And, on top of that, the 1 Superman figure I got today has a huge black spot on his lip.

Got my hot toys look a like stands for my 7 inch Neca figures.

c50ff7a5e601007160e11f9849fc1c31.jpg
fb099376a2013a22d344655f7407cbca.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah no breakage guys. managed to actually find 3 today at two TRUs

The paints were frustrating to say the least so I had to swap HS until I was satisfied

Back