NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone noticed any issues with the mask tearing? I noticed what looked like a small rip at the corner of the mouth opening of mine after pulling the head off to try and seat it better in the neck-post, but I can't tell if it was something that I caused or a pre-existing imperfection in the mold right out of the package.

It's soft rubber so it's very rippable. But you probably ripped yours.

Thank you, Mr. Mei!

E7B8FA61-48A1-4B54-8FD3-4DF93E5812F0_zpseshcwiwn.png

Absolutely gutted that I missed this. I'm a UK collector and feel a little left out by their very limited numbers. Now on Ebay for ridiculous prices. Might buy a NES colour variant and try repainting it if there's no news soon

If any one is willing to grab one for me and send to the UK that would be an awesome favour. I'm a trusted collector. Be good to have a few friends on both sides of the pond in case some sweet exclusives come our way.
Just looked on Ebay and it's insane prices like 80 dollars due to import taxes that Ebay are putting on automatically now.
Tried to buy from hastings but the only ship to the US

Could you ship it to someone over here and have them ship it to you? I've checked my local Hastings for one several times with no luck and the closest Toys R Us is over a hundred miles away.

id be really interested in one, if someone was willing to ship to Sydney Australia...
this is needed in my collection and the ebay $ are crazy!!!

It's soft rubber so it's very rippable. But you probably ripped yours.
I'm not finding that to be the case, actually. Just wondering if anyone else actually ripped theirs to be certain.

BTW, where can one find those Toney Mei capes?

Tony Mei's cape has totally taken this figure to another level! I was lucky enough to get one when he was offering his final last batch, the material used on this batch is a bit different than the previous version, as it is made from left-over materials from what he used to make the Hot Toys DX09 custom cape. I don't own the previous version but by the looks of it this material is a bit thicker, I would imagine the previous version is lighter and would drape more easily and naturally, but I think this version is even more screen-accurate (due to the same material he used on HT version) and it looks absolutely badass when pose properly, and I was surprised that it looks even better on camera:

16617735170_f3d3f3e1b3_o.jpg

16805090985_efd28b6d69_o.jpg

16617532978_18ca63459e_o.jpg

16627110829_5bed7854de_o.jpg

16605937417_3f307aee15_o.jpg

16627108459_04e74d3aff_o.jpg

16635640378_efe4ed5de2_o.jpg

16627109499_7812906db3_o.jpg

Though the thing is you really need to spend time on setting the cape to drape the way you want it to, you have to manually create every single folds in order to look like what is appearing on my shots, but they do turn out absolutely badass!

Hi guys, for those that are over seas and still need a 25th batman figure; I was lucky to find one today. So if anyone is in need of one pm me.

NOTE: the eyes are little off. The left eye is smaller that right eye.

If your still interested pm me and I'll give you the details on the price.

Got this this week and just opened it. Blown. Away. This is the best Batman figure I own, hands down. Amazing work. Better than the DX 09 Hot Toys and 18" NECA.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The eyes look a bit oversized. Overall the paintwork is amazing though.

Yeah, huge improvement over this.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I don't think my hand could be steady or precise enough to do those wounds or pupils. The crafstmanship is immaculate.

Haha, that would be mine! Thanks a ton for the compliments guys! Anyone that wants theirs Battle Damaged, feel free to contact me!

If I had multiples I definitely would, I was only able to get the one and I'll be keeping it clean, your work is incredible though.

Haha, that would be mine! Thanks a ton for the compliments guys! Anyone that wants theirs Battle Damaged, feel free to contact me!

Seriously the most hyped I've been handling a figure in a long time. Can't thank you enough man. How you managed to make it look like Batman survived a crash in THIS scale is beyond me (makes me wonder what amazing things you could do in 1:6 or 1:4). The only thing missing is the smell of smoke, blood and burned armor.

Everytime I look at it I think of this,

image.jpg

Can't recommend TWayne enough.

Oh, man. That was one of the first cards I can remember getting from the Topps set. I remember going into my local comic shop (an amazing store that's no longer there) and buying those one pack at a time (all I could afford in '89).

Back