• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Neca 18 Predator + Big Chap, Venom EX, and MORE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I moved and when I did I put my entire collection against the garage wall and was shocked on how much I had. I have decided to down size!
All pics are in the second and third post.

Neca 18 inch P1 and Big Chap. $250 shipped together in the US. P1 is mint and complete with extra hands but Big Chap has a chipped toe nail and a cracked dome. No boxes.

Venom Comiquette ex $900 shipped to the US. Complete mint no issues.

Custom Deadpool 1:2 bust Red or Grey, your choice. $800 shipped.

Custom ED-209 Dome replacement $140 shipped.

Sideshow Freddy Krueger Premium Format EX released 4 months ago one $500 shipped sealed.

Captain America Movie Premium Format EX $425 shipped[/B]

Custom 1/3 scale bust Scarecrow $200 shipped

Custom 1:1 Big Red Samurai Predator Bio Helmet Mask Batman Dead End Sideshow $450 shipped

Custom Batman 1/2 Bust Arkham Asylum City $425

1/4 Terminator Diorama with 2 Endos. $350 shipped. Extremely heavy as I used concrete mix for all the rocks you see.[/B]

Last edited:
Re: Cinemaquette Predator, Neca 18 Predator Robocop Big Chap, Venom EX, and MORE!

ZPredator_zpsb0146a98.jpg

ebay012_zpse72564eb.jpg

Zneca_zps21a60670.jpg

ebay017_zps0108abfd.jpg

005-3_zps53853bd9.jpg

022_zps893dbeb7.jpg

008-3.jpg

Deadpoolbustswithswords.jpg

halfscaledeadpools.jpg

ED-2099-11.jpg

Damn bro...I got the pred Cm..u shud keep that master piece.

Btw how did u fix the fingers on t800 bust? I m onterested to buy this...how was the damage?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Cinemaquette Predator, Neca 18 Predator Robocop Big Chap, Venom EX, and MORE!

Damn bro...I got the pred Cm..u shud keep that master piece.

Btw how did u fix the fingers on t800 bust? I m onterested to buy this...how was the damage?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

CM is great but its just not for me. I bought the Terminator bust that way from someone on here two years ago. I used crazy glue very carefully to make it stay and still be movable.

Pm sent your way

Re: Cinemaquette Predator, Neca 18 Predator + Big Chap, Venom EX, and MORE!

how much for the Wolf bio mask?

T800 bust hcg bro...I m interested but I need you to show me where the damages are

Still asking for the t800 hcg bust and wolf pred biomask.

Back