Action Figure Neca 1/4th Predator Custom Mod Thread Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and Alice, as much as I love Ghostbusters... get that mask done and take my money!

This is amazing. Really. And the armor depth paint is the best I've seen. Post more pics, mate. And let me know what you want for this one, or for commission work on a stock figure.

Thank you! I'm not selling this one as it's my own, I am still debating on doing these as commissions as the P1 is a ton of work involved. I consider him the most complex pred paint job of all.

Wow MProjects! That is one incredible paint up. Those legs look 100% dead on in terms of the accuracy.

Cheers!! A lot of love and attention to detail is going into this piece, if you want to see more check out my Facebook page if you are able to. It's under the same name as my user.

Utterly insane. Just mind blowing. If hot toys eventually comes out with a 1/4 scale, to paraphrase Denzel, Hot Toys ain’t got shee-ite on you!

Utterly insane. Just mind blowing. If hot toys eventually comes out with a 1/4 scale, to paraphrase Denzel, Hot Toys ain’t got shee-ite on you!
hot toys will never give their predators a complex armor paint anyway.

Wanted to show what I’m working on 2CE183E3-A59E-4150-AD70-CE55A9FA030B.jpgC4187E36-0988-4B0E-B6B2-5793FF05822A.jpgB8747261-EE81-47BF-B4C8-102EFDD81F17.jpg

Here's my own personal 1/4 P1 (W.I.P) so far, I've been working on him since 2011 and have since had a lot of help from Shannon Shea and Steve Wang on the painting methods.
Aiming for movie accuracy.

View attachment 395866 View attachment 395867 View attachment 395868

Man this is just fantastic! WOW!

Very nice! That reminds me...where is the Neca 1/4 Wolf? :impatient:

Looks very very proffesional but I subbest you use the Predator 2 body. Better articulated and better for custom. It's easier to pud off the armout from him and there is no marks of it.

Thank you , I’ll be making his own body p1 was just used for a good size comparing with the bio on I have a FB page and insta account also a thread in the customs section if anyone is interested in following Bio-Hazard Dynamincs

Back