Action Figure Neca 1/4th Predator Custom Mod Thread Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! How do you put the elasticity (is it the elastic rubber thing? )on or in the netting? Sorry I am not an English guy. Or are you talking about something else?

Oh by the way the bands at the elbows and at the knees are supposed to be dark brown or black in the movie?

Fishnet stockings are elastic, making installing easy. Take figure apart, slide fishnet over each part, tie it off fishnet and reassemble.

Old photos, I've since replaced the straps with the correct brown.

I do not. I'm thinking I should make a video.

How to take apart:
Remove the back flap on the crotch piece, just rip it off. That reveals access to the screws. Unscrew crotch, then unscrew the top part of the legs.
Then shoulders, elbows, knees, hands, feet and head are on pin joints and can be pulled straight out.
Finally, heat up the parts and remove the plugs at the joints that hold in the netting.

Some come apart easy, others have been a pain and had a lot of extra glue.

Use black Sugru to form the quills on the head, arms and chest.

Guys at the 1/4 jungle hunter. How do you pull the neck out from the torso? Just heating it up? Or there is something else?

IMG_20180112_134044.jpg

Guys at the 1/4 jungle hunter. How do you pull the neck out from the torso? Just heating it up? Or there is something else?

View attachment 386902

Can you put some pictures of all the parts disassembled?

I do not. I'm thinking I should make a video.

How to take apart:
Remove the back flap on the crotch piece, just rip it off. That reveals access to the screws. Unscrew crotch, then unscrew the top part of the legs.
Then shoulders, elbows, knees, hands, feet and head are on pin joints and can be pulled straight out.
Finally, heat up the parts and remove the plugs at the joints that hold in the netting.

Some come apart easy, others have been a pain and had a lot of extra glue.

Use black Sugru to form the quills on the head, arms and chest.

Thank you for the help!

Hi fellow collectors! I just repainted my City Hunter Neca Predator! I am nowhere near as skilled as some of you guys here. I am just started painting. I repainted the armor, also I changed the netting and I put leather straps for the bags and the groin area. The photos are bad quality and the colors not really shown well. It is a mix between copper, bronze color basically.

IMG_20180118_150603.jpg
IMG_20180118_150710.jpg
IMG_20180118_150810.jpg
IMG_20180118_150909.jpg
IMG_20180118_130216.jpg

Hi fellow collectors! I just repainted my City Hunter Neca Predator! I am nowhere near as skilled as some of you guys here. I am just started painting. I repainted the armor, also I changed the netting and I put leather straps for the bags and the groin area. The photos are bad quality and the colors not really shown well. It is a mix between copper, bronze color basically.

View attachment 388134
View attachment 388135
View attachment 388136
View attachment 388137
View attachment 388138

This looks great! Nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! I also did a little dirtying on the gauntlets and leg armors so they do not look too clean. Oh and I repainted the buckle on the belt. I will post a photo about a finished version soon.

Last edited:
Thank you Guys!

Good job my man. Looks great. Was it difficult?

If you want to push it, and I think you should seeing as you seem to have the skills, I'd recommend adding some weathering to the armor and mask, in that teal-y copper rust colour.

But either way, looks awesome.

Yeah I did some weathering on the armor and on the mask. To me it was challenging (Picking the figure apart was a pain in the butt.) cause I never done anything like that. So I read a lot and watched a tons of Youtube videos not to mention I did lots of experimentation before on one of my old Mcfarlane figure.

Here is the final version:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
Back