Action Figure Neca 1/4th Predator Custom Mod Thread Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

modded the visors with a mesh.

Been working on my custom 1/4 P1 since i got this guy back in 2011..Absolutely love him and hes my favourite figure to date...trying to make it the holy grail of my P1 collection. Basically turning the paint job into the movie suit. Studied it all and even had help from Steve Wang and Shannon Shea on him!!

z1.4 - P1 Torso (16).jpgz1.4 - P1 Torso (15).jpg z1.4 - P1 Torso (6).jpg z1.4 - P1 Leg Patterns (3).jpg z1.4 - P1 Chest Armour (2).jpg ZMy 1.4 P1 Bio Resculpt Comparison.jpg

More pics on my Art Page MProjects on Facebook

Heheh
Steve helped with his colour palette on the skin while Shannon helped with the armour paint methods :)

More pics to share!
These are the open hands i've completed, still got to finish the alternate fist for his right arm.

z1.4 - P1 Hands and Gauntlets (1).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Hands and Gauntlets (2).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Hands and Gauntlets (5).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Hands and Gauntlets (6).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Hands and Gauntlets (7).jpg

Trophies:

z1.4 - P1 Skull Bandoleer (1).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Skull Bandoleer (3).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Bone Necklace (3).jpg

His right leg pattern so far has been a killer, very time consuming.

z1.4 - P1 Leg Patterns (4).jpg

And finally for now, here is his cannon backpack:

z1.4 - P1 Cannon Backpack (1).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Cannon Backpack (2).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Cannon Backpack (3).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Cannon Backpack (4).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Cannon Backpack (5).jpg

z1.4 - P1 Cannon Backpack (6).jpg

Attachments

• z1.4 - P1 Bone Necklace (4).jpg
    z1.4 - P1 Bone Necklace (4).jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 231
Wow! I was pretty happy with my own custom, but this is something else. The colours are fantastic. Got that netting for you too.

Good call posting in here as well. It looks pretty damn promising, friend. Great detailing on the tri-laser area. Keep up the good work, and the updates coming. Can't wait for this.

More info in the interest thread. In short, it fell off the stand, incurred some damage and I took the opportunity to revisit the brow area, as it wasn't as accurate as it could have been.

Not only survived, it even got better. What are the next steps and is there an ETA anywhere on the horizon? Good job, brother/sister.

Few more things need to be done. The vent holes on the right temple need to be done, still some tweaking to the brow and nose, the hose connectors need to be added and I'm going to redo part of the laser shroud and the ribbed section on the left temple. Currently, I'm blocking out the lip around the eyes. No idea on a solid ETA, as I keep finding things I think can be adjusted or improved, but it's not too far off.

Back