Action Figure Neca 1/4th Predator Custom Mod Thread Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pred3.jpg

how did you get the legs to move that way. I think its custom... but how?

Unbelievable paintjob buddy.

Have you considered adding a bit of gloss to the skin (only a little bit) to make it more realistic?

how did you fit them??

I cut the Hasbro figure apart with a miter saw and attached each piece with two screws so that it is secure. Luckily the Hasbro figure was very skinny so I didn't have to shave down the legs. None of the screws are visible, they are all inside the figure.

I cut the Hasbro figure apart with a miter saw and attached each piece with two screws so that it is secure. Luckily the Hasbro figure was very skinny so I didn't have to shave down the legs. None of the screws are visible, they are all inside the figure.

any pics of the hasbro figure for reference?

any pics of the hasbro figure for reference?

I cut each leg right about where is starts to get small, they fit inside the predator legs. I also cut the top part of the pelvis piece flat, so that it wouldn't wobble around once screwed into place.

DSTmaul-093.jpg

DSTmaul-068.jpg

I haven't been able to find a decent photo, what is the correct look for the Predators shorts?

The multilayered look as seen on the toy and on the Classic Predator from the latest movie?

or

The smooth look as seen on the Sideshow and Cinemaquette statues?

I done the helmet mod on mine last night and sanded down the seam on the helmet. I added some gizmo's under the gun mount and some leather straps. I done a slightly dirty non damaged repaint on the helmet and repainted the armour.

I'm gonna make a dio next.

P1030853768x1024.jpg

P1030893576x1024.jpg

P1030883576x1024.jpg

P1030851768x1024.jpg

Can anyone post a pic of where the tubes from the helmet go and where they attach to on the back of the figure? I'm going to add the helmet tubes on my 7" figure, but i'm not sure where they should go. Thanks for any help!

Here ya go i hope it helps.

P10308641024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Back