NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His mouth plate will be removable. That's prob why it looks like that or it wasn't push see lil the way in or up.
everything's ok with its position.
the initial question was about shape:
Is the "wavy profile" of the mouth-mask correct? Looks a bit accentuated.

i agree, it's a bit too accentuated:

ERMU5es.jpg

JIMBBQy.jpg

not that it spoils the look in any way.

Very cool (shredder)!

May have missed it, but have they said if they're going to do Shredder/foot soldiers for the smaller version figures?

Very cool (shredder)!

May have missed it, but have they said if they're going to do Shredder/foot soldiers for the smaller version figures?

The article mentioning trench Ralph at small scale suggests so, probably future GameStop releases.

Since the Gamestop NECA TMNT pack only ships to US addresses, is there a way to forward it to Canada?

OMG!!! Can’t wait for him!!!! I just went as this version of Shredder for Halloween ;)
The colors look a little off, though...

In the second pic the colors look alight remember TMNT was an dark movie so who knows. And lighting can change colors as we all know.

In the second pic the colors look alight remember TMNT was an dark movie so who knows. And lighting can change colors as we all know.

dark pictures.

EU812Vu.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tmnt34.jpg

bZBj2qn.jpg

definitely rich tomato red, not grape purple.

Agreed. Also, the trim on his armor should be silver, not rust-colored. But I will be ecstatic to have this figure after decades of wanting one whether his colors are accurate or not.
dark pictures.

EU812Vu.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tmnt34.jpg

bZBj2qn.jpg

definitely rich tomato red, not grape purple.

Sorry if this has been covered already but there are a LOT of pages on this thread to get through. Does anyone know if there's going to be a retail release of the downsized 7 inch versions of these guys that were available at comic con? I really love the 1/4 scale ones but I'd probably have to make quite a bit of space in my collection considering the size. Can't wait for the full pics of Shredder to be revealed!

Sorry if this has been covered already but there are a LOT of pages on this thread to get through. Does anyone know if there's going to be a retail release of the downsized 7 inch versions of these guys that were available at comic con? I really love the 1/4 scale ones but I'd probably have to make quite a bit of space in my collection considering the size. The Shredder is looking pretty damn good.
Yeah gamestop but usa and Australia only.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks. It'd be a shame if the foot soldier and Shredder didn't get the same treatment as well. Might get an order in and get it shipped over using one of those proxy services. Cheers.

Back