NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA is only selling 5,000 of these sets correct? Did they disclose how many will be up for pre-order these next few days?

Credit card was faster for me with my phone with my into saved with the autofill option.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Credit card was faster for me with my phone with my into saved with the autofill option.

I should have done that. I was in line to pay at 10am Pacific and by the time my PayPal went through at 10:01 it was sold out. What's the point of being in line if it can get grabbed from your cart??
Should have used a CC.

Fortunately I was able to grab the diorama set. I think the set last year was also selling out within a few minutes of going up.

It was twenty seconds.
I could not have checked out faster if it was humanly possible and still missed it. I was refreshing every three seconds, added them to my cart as soon as the page was up -- but was placed in a "checkout queue" for a good minute before being told my order couldn't be completed due to "inventory issues". LIVID!!! :lol

I should have done that. I was in line to pay at 10am Pacific and by the time my PayPal went through at 10:01 it was sold out. What's the point of being in line if it can get grabbed from your cart??
Should have used a CC.
I went ahead of time and added a Kratos to my cart and saved the info then deleted the Kratos.

Back