NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These stories are making me nervous
183fac3640ba9fbd9cb86fb0be2a7eaf.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Nice entertainment center, looks custom. Maybe you can add some glass doors.
It is custom. I'm thinking doors are in order. Especially as the kids get older and have the urge to throw things in the house.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Guys I just ordered Raphael from Neca's Ebay. What kind of stand do you recommend for these figure? The standard Kaiser stand won't work I imagine. I don't want him to fall over.

Guys I just ordered Raphael from Neca's Ebay. What kind of stand do you recommend for these figure? The standard Kaiser stand won't work I imagine. I don't want him to fall over.
If you talking cheap stand I don't really know but stones stands are great need to order a 2 or 3 just haven't got to it need them for my turtles as well. Lucky haven't had one fall plus there low to the ground.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I’m curious. Stoney’s 1/4 scale stands appear to have a single small flat piece under the crotch. Doesn’t seem like it “grabs.” Will this actually stop the figure from falling forward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im getting Raphael in disguise in hopes that they make a 1/4 Casey Jones. Ill have the 4 Turtles together on 1 shelf and Casey and disguise Raph on another.

Back