NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they have the rights to reproduce them in that scale. Randy had said it was a complicated mess with hasbro, nickelodeon, etc

I don't think they have the rights to reproduce them in that scale. Randy had said it was a complicated mess with hasbro, nickelodeon, etc

They have the rights.... If they didn't they would been able to do this SDCC TMNT set or last years SDCC and NYCC sets.... I'm telling you it will happen but it will be an SDCC Exclusive most likely next year. It's not hasbro its Playmates. DSue to the restrictions they can only sell 6 inch scale TMNT as sets and only as Con exclusives.

1499352945776.jpg

Did anyone else's Raphael come with the same set of hands twice?

Did anyone else's Raphael come with the same set of hands twice?

Yes. Mine did. I asked about it in this thread too. The difference is in the little plug that goes into his forearm: One set pivots side-to-side, the other set pivots up-and-down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received Donnie today but somehow the head looks like it's always staring down more.
Tried to twist or turn but there's not much movement that can be done.
Looking at the seam between the head piece and the neck, there's not much room either.
Kinda baffled as my Ralph looks fine.
I have them side by side, if anyone can let me know if my Donatello is normal:
View attachment 351288
View attachment 351289

I recommend pulling Donatello's head until it pops off (it's quite easy once you have a good grip and pull upward). Then, you'll see there is a rod with ball joints on each end, one sticking out for his head to pop onto, and the other goes into the actual neck. Turn it upward where it connects at the neck. That should allow you to pop the head back on at a higher angle. You may have to move that ball joint around a little bit to loosen it first, before reattaching his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe it took me so long to decide to get these figures....c'mon Mikey!!!!

!!TMNT.jpg

Hi guys I have a question I order my Leo from necas ebay store and it was shipped with Global shipping at the 7.7.2017
Its my 3 time I order from necas store. My donnie and raphaeö was send with usps and arrieve with hermes in germany bit this time Neca put a UPD tracking on it. Is it new that Neca shipp it now with UPS International? And it is faster now ?

Finally got Raphael and Don in (thankfully they weren't opened by customs) and wow are these amazing! The only other NECA figure I own is the 1/4 Arkham Origins Batman and frankly I think that's a pretty bad figure, about $50 too expensive and looks like a big toy made for children but these Turtles look like they were made by a Hot Toys or Enterbay and I'm not sure how much they could really improve on what NECA has given us. I would still prefer 1/6th scale figures but to anyone who isn't getting these because of the scale you're missing out on some damn nice figures available for a great price and I think once anyone gets them in hand they'll be very happy with them as well. Hopefully EE ships Leo soon and I can't wait to get Mikey and finish the set off. It took 22 years to get proper figures of the 1990 turtles but these were worth the wait.

Back