NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am gonna give up with this as eBay are no help and until they ask someone to go and find the item...it's as good as lost. I will repurchase this next week very a Amazon.

13ten received mine at 12:46 So hopefully not too far away now.

Have you Ebay GSP guys checked all of your tracking numbers?

Just got the UPS tracking and that shows the item delivered to the Global shipping. Also have the UPPs tracking but the info is the same. Not gonna bother checking until the weekends now.

I contacted Neca via eBay and received a quick reply saying they don't know when it's still at the global shipping centre and that I should contact eBay directly, I replied asking why it's up to me and others who I know are in the same boat to contact eBay, and that shouldn't they as the seller be trying to get to the bottom of this problem. I'm not normally a complainer but getting cheesed off about it now.

Is it a hint for 7" figures ?
656fc070a241d6be641e2ebb88880f39.jpg

Well, yes. We only have one number right? I think we're entirely dependant on ebay to give us updates until it reaches our own shores where it gets a new number that we can check on our own national tracking sites.

It just seems odd that they are not all in one batch. The reason I asked is that one of my tracking numbers appeared to have stalled but there was a new one after that. You can't get the details you need from the app or mobile site you have to be on the desktop site and click into the tracking to get the most recent number.

Wooo put in my order for Leo and Mikey at EE. $84.99 each with coupon RSDEAL17.

I know it takes awhile longer but its a decent savings. Just picked up Raph at Toys R us and it was $118.25 after tax.

So thats a savings of $33.26. Times that by 4 if your getting the whole set and thats $133 savings... buy 3 turtles get 1 free! plus change :)

It just seems odd that they are not all in one batch. The reason I asked is that one of my tracking numbers appeared to have stalled but there was a new one after that. You can't get the details you need from the app or mobile site you have to be on the desktop site and click into the tracking to get the most recent number.
Been on the desktop site and it's no different to the mobile. Sad times for a few lost Leo's

Finally got my Raph from EE! He looks great - no yellow beak, great paint on mine. The only thing I'm unhappy with is his bandanna fabric which seems weirdly cut.

Is there any diagram that shows the degrees of movement? I'm trying to pose his legs and I'm a bit worried I'll snap something as I am unsure how much hip and knee movement is allowed.

Finally got my Raph from EE! He looks great - no yellow beak, great paint on mine. The only thing I'm unhappy with is his bandanna fabric which seems weirdly cut.

Is there any diagram that shows the degrees of movement? I'm trying to pose his legs and I'm a bit worried I'll snap something as I am unsure how much hip and knee movement is allowed.
Use an hair dyer to heat the joints up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think it's just to recognize national sunglasses day

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Mine is up to being processed at the depot on 13ten now, hopefully delivered tomorrow.

It seems very odd that a few have got through okay but a bunch of them appear to have stopped moving. I think it's more than possible the tracking has got messed up somehow but the packages are here. If they aren't delivered by Friday that obviously isn't the case and NECA should do something about it. It's surely their responsibility until they leave the US.

Mine is up to being processed at the depot on 13ten now, hopefully delivered tomorrow.

It seems very odd that a few have got through okay but a bunch of them appear to have stopped moving. I think it's more than possible the tracking has got messed up somehow but the packages are here. If they aren't delivered by Friday that obviously isn't the case and NECA should do something about it. It's surely their responsibility until they leave the US.

Mine keeps changing now 13ten have had it for 4 days now roughly
f9a24ad2f37678ec2927ef6705942b82.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back