NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's it say that, on eBay? I'm not as lucky as you, karma for joking mine was out for delivery a couple of days ago!!! :slap

When I click on the tracking number on eBay. Last three updates were "Arrived at Global Shipping Center ERLANGER, KY", "Processing at Global Shipping Center ERLANGER, KY" and finally "Customs Documentation and Labeling".

I'm sure your's is at the same stage. Just eBay slow to update. We'll get them early to mid next week most likely.

Added two over head lights to my besta instead of one. Happy with the result

19402175_10155423734814346_7896701380342147285_o.jpg

I wish they would do a live action of Batman and TMNT [emoji38]

I've quite enjoyed the crossover comic books.
Did you read the one from late last year? It was great! I still haven't read the Ghostbusters crossover yet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Did you read the one from late last year? It was great! I still haven't read the Ghostbusters crossover yet.

Yeah I loved it. They are also doing another one with the Batman:The Animated Series cast. It's even better IMO. Just released issues #6.

Yeah I loved it. They are also doing another one with the Batman:The Animated Series cast. It's even better IMO. Just released issues #6.
Yea I have them, haven't started. Lol

I wonder if we'll see this line continue at SDCC or if they'll move on to another Turtle project?

Anyone get a Leo from EE?

Pre-ordered Leo in February as soon as he became available through EE, so hopefully I'll get him with the first batch..
If BBTS are shipping now, it shouldn't be long before EE get theirs.. I hope..

Meanwhile I'm drooling over getting this set, which I fiiiiiinally was able to purchase after two failed attempts..
IMG_9814.JPG

I see someone has shortened Leo's blades and hilts over on the technodrome forums, looks a lot more screen accurate IMO

does anybody know if Leonardo is on shelfs in toys R us stores? im making a road trip down to the states this weekend and im hoping this is the case.

Also is there any way to check store stocks online or something, there is a few different toys R us stores along the way and dont feel like stopping at every one. I checked and couldnt find any such thing but im not an expert on that sorta stuff.

Thanks guys :)

I see someone has shortened Leo's blades and hilts over on the technodrome forums, looks a lot more screen accurate IMO

Hmm interesting may have it done that way when I get Leo's swords made
in metal with real leather wraps.

STRONGLY doubt they'd have them on the shelves - they likely have to go through TRU's distribution network before getting to the stores, which typically takes a while. I would suggest calling the stores that are en route.

Got my Leonardo today - headsculpt/expression is out of this world. Keep being more impressed with each successive turtle. Just, wow, amazing.

So I got a tracking email for Leo and Raph that stated they'd be here by Thursday by the end of day.
I got another email this morning now it says it's been rescheduled. I thought ok maybe Friday now.
NOPE!
Now it's for the 27th!?!
I've never had a package rescheduled by that many days.
It's messed up.

Yep. I said a while back that the sword handles look way too long. Probably something Neca will fix on the 2nd batch.

Edit: I wonder if Neca is doing **** like this on purpose in order to get some people to buy these twice....

Ok, Leo has already been pushed back to next month on EE.. hoping for an early July delivery..
View attachment 348808

More like August if we're lucky.

Last edited:
Look's like my Leo has finally reached the end of his US tour. :lol "Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination".

Back