NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least I managed to get Leo.
How many of these sets do you think were nabbed by scalpers? Bet the price is going to be F-ing stupid for this set.
b672ebd00309b41dc49d00b6cde4f5b5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You figure with all the complaining about why they haven't received their shipment when everyone else seems to have gone through their inventory you would think they would be cracking the whip and sending them out ASAP. But, then you have the issues as to why they don't have Donatello followed by where's Leo.

This was the travel Raph went on:
Gardena
Hodgkins
Indianapolis
Elsmere
Cincinnati
Erlanger
Back n forth between Cincinnati and Erlanger 7 times before hitting UK.

Got my Leo today. He is my favorite so far. The outside box is as you'd expect, and the inside box is more "crunched" than the previous two. Its nothing bad but compared to the previous two (also straight from NECA) it definitely has more wrinkles. The figure itself looks great and seems like its OK so far.

Oh and right off the bat I notice the shell is unique, the biceps are different than Don and Raph, and something about the chest part of the shell seems a tiny bit different than the other two. I could be imagining the last one but to me it does seem slightly different in shape; pointier at the crotch and shoulders and the depth of the cut between the tiles.

My eyes are straight but seems to look up just a little bit. Is this normal for everyone else?

Attachments

• IMG_4013[1].jpg
    IMG_4013[1].jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 125
Psycho, what's the black spot on his nose? He looks like a puppy or as if he has his nose pressed up against the glass eyeing all those great toys.

Back