NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long after NECA started to ship did BBTS ship? For me it was was a two to three month wait.

Congratulations, DoggieDoc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Seeing all these other pictures of the small details, the different shells, etc., NECA did a ridiculous job with these. I placed my orders WAY later than others so I'll probably be waiting awhile, but owell.

Thanks! Hoping the same for you!

Has anyone found any solutions to a loose torso? My Raph slumps forward and won't hold a pose. It's not a total deal breaker but I was pretty bummed after opening him. Hoping Leo isn't like that.

I just cancelled mine all three just going to pick them up from toys r us because I'm tired of the delays plus I ask them and they keep getting moved up a month

Default Re: NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

"sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while anyone still waiting on Raph/Leo from Entertainment Earth? I ordered back in Feb it just says back order wondering if I should just cancel and order somewhere else"
I just cancelled mine all three just going to pick them up from toys r us because I'm tired of the delays plus I ask them and they keep getting moved up a month

Thanks! Hoping the same for you!

Has anyone found any solutions to a loose torso? My Raph slumps forward and won't hold a pose. It's not a total deal breaker but I was pretty bummed after opening him. Hoping Leo isn't like that.

Put finger in boiling water
Pop torso apart
Buy thick , o ring, type rubber bands
Wrap around bottom torso peg
Reheat and put back together

I'm tempted to drop my ee order and just get it from toysrus

Put finger in boiling water
Pop torso apart
Buy thick , o ring, type rubber bands
Wrap around bottom torso peg
Reheat and put back together

I'm tempted to drop my ee order and just get it from toysrus

Isn't that a little dangerous? :lol

Yeah, at this point I don't understand why anyone would order these from anywhere other than Toys R Us (unless you're outside the USA).

Yeah, these other sites offer maybe $10-$15 less in price, but people are still waiting on orders from FEBRUARY! Donnie and Raph have been back up for sale on there for over a month!

I ordered Leo on Wednesday from Toys R Us. I got Donatello from there in December and Raph from there in March, both without any issue or delay. I will be using Toys R Us for Mikey in September as well.

Yeah, at this point I don't understand why anyone would order these from anywhere other than Toys R Us (unless you're outside the USA).

Yeah, these other sites offer maybe $10-$15 less in price, but people are still waiting on orders from FEBRUARY! Donnie and Raph have been back up for sale on there for over a month!

I ordered Leo on Wednesday from Toys R Us. I got Donatello from there in December and Raph from there in March, both without any issue or delay. I will be using Toys R Us for Mikey in September as well.

EE is $24 bucks cheaper for me than Toys R Us (after coupon) and that's not counting tax. But yeah, if they don't get Leo and Raph in this June and push it back again I WILL be cancelling.

And I'm one of those Feb people...

I called Entertainment Earth last week. Their representative told me they are expecting huge shipments of turtles this month and ultimately will be able to fill all preorders (not specifying that they would all be filled this month).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back