NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long did you wait to hear back the first time? I've been waiting almost a week now.

I had an issue with one of my infamous Reeves 7" sups and the broken joints issues a while back, I set a private message on Neca's twitter page and they sent me a replacement within a couple of weeks .

I think you should try messaging them through Twitter

I had an issue with one of my infamous Reeves 7" sups and the broken joints issues a while back, I set a private message on Neca's twitter page and they sent me a replacement within a couple of weeks .

I think you should try messaging them through Twitter

I never used my Twitter, but I gave it a shot. Thanks.

Well my Donnie was shipped out today for delivery thursday. I bought it off of amazon from third party seller fulfilled by amazon. It had just shown up yesterday for a small amount over the store price but way cheaper then ebay. If I like it and don't think it looKS too big I will put in an order for ralph and leo.

So, Popcultcha have updated Raph's release to the precise date of April 13. And given Friday and Monday are public holidays here, meaning no mail, Raph is still a week away.

Sigh...dis been a long wait.

Got a response:

We are expecting it toward the end of this week, but who knows whether there will be delays with a backlog prior to Easter. We will let you guys know as soon as it hits the warehouse. Cheers!
So I'm not holding my breath that it will ship this week. I'm guessing it will ship next week and arrive the following week, so about a fortnight to go.

Shouldn't Calendars be fulfilling pre-orders?
I ordered one through them and as I check the status it's "Processing." It indicates there are 8 in stock.

Calendars just cancelled my order i had with them back when they were offering intl shipping. Gonna need a plan B for getting Raph. Feeling screwed over after receiving Donny no problem from them.

Raph is in stock (low inventory) at Calendars.com right now:

https://www.calendars.com/Kids-TV/T...025505/?categoryId=cat00071&seoCatId=cat00071

Use coupon code FOOL10 to save 10% off one item. They do not ship internationally though, sorry. Better hurry.

Also if you have an ebates.com account they offer 7.5% cash back.

Thanks for the heads up! Just placed an order. If everything goes well, I can cancel my order with BBTS. Says it has (7) left in inventory? I think.

On the main item page it says item is backordered and will ship in august. I wonder if this limited stock is for a shipment scheduled for August and these ones are not shipping now? Also how easy is it to change shipping address on calendar orders. I will be moving in a month and if i ordered ralph and they don't ship right away due to no stock I would need to change the shipping address.

Calendars just cancelled my order i had with them back when they were offering intl shipping. Gonna need a plan B for getting Raph. Feeling screwed over after receiving Donny no problem from them.

Check your PayPal, have they charged you? I have a pending transaction from this evening even though they have cancelled mine.

Back