NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. However it was the Arkham Origins figure... Didn't sell as nearly many units as these turtles. Contact them ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Great. Thanks for the info. I have contacted them through Amazon. So here is hoping they have one laying around.

Great. Thanks for the info. I have contacted them through Amazon. So here is hoping they have one laying around.

Try NECA CS on twitter on Amazon they will just tell you to send back and will just give you an refund.

These look really good.
Skin texture is a bit much but still a great action figure.
2017-02-22 21.19.45.jpg

I'm really glad I picked them up man. I'm ready for the next two. That skin texture is in fact on the original suits. It was finer but there.

tmnt-movie-costume-leonardo-restoration-3.jpg

Attachments

• skin.jpg
    skin.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
There's some pictures on previous pages that show the original suits with similar skin texture.

I know it is sililar, not knocking the figure, it's noce. Just think the texture is a bit more pronounced than the orginal suits. And it reminds me of a basketball or football.

I know it is sililar, not knocking the figure, it's noce. Just think the texture is a bit more pronounced than the orginal suits. And it reminds me of a basketball or football.
If you have the movie on Blu-ray you can really see the skin texture in the Turtle wax scene.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you have the movie on Blu-ray you can really see the skin texture in the Turtle wax scene.

I dont, but I believe you.
I was just looking through this thread and these are really nice.
Perhaps the best NECA yet maybe above the Q scale predator (which I love)

I dont, but I believe you.
I was just looking through this thread and these are really nice.
Perhaps the best NECA yet maybe above the Q scale predator (which I love)
I don't have the pic on my phone but will post it tomorrow when I'm at my PC. But yes I agree these imo are above and beyond the Preds.

I like how hidden all the joints are. I know the original suit design was perfect for this, but NECA really did a good job engineering this.

I have/had both preds. I now only have the P2. Have to agree these are a step ahead of even those.

If I don't get an reply back from the guy wanting my extra Raphael anyone want to buy him 130 shipped?

My Raph and Donnie figures appear to be going on a tour of the USA before making their way to me in the UK :lol California, Illinois now in Kentucky.

I hear you man, mines doing the exact same. Think it should be leaving for the UK by the end of today or tomorrow. Donny did the same thing and I have no clue why things bounce around America so much before leaving, it's just weird.

Hi guys preordered a NECA Donatello from kirinhobby.com but it was taking too long so bought them on the necas ebay shop. Anyway I have been trying to cancel and get a refund and Kirin are not responding to any of my emails and still have my money. Anyone know whats going on with them or had similar troubles? I have tried to contact them via twitter, facebook and seceral emails but still no reply for over a week. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you man, mines doing the exact same. Think it should be leaving for the UK by the end of today or tomorrow. Donny did the same thing and I have no clue why things bounce around America so much before leaving, it's just weird.

It bounces around the US even for us Americans. Mine went from California to Illinois to Buffalo (NY) to Niagara Falls (Home)

Probably a good job they aren't here yet. Not sure they'd survive storm Doris lol.

Back