NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Thank you atexp80!!
I had given up hope on calendars on getting these. I preordered 2 for $222 US which includes shipping and all taxes. Also thanks Shawpaw for the ebates tip!

Forgot all about calenders. Just PO Raph off of their website with 20% off and free shipping. They do charge tax so it came out to a total of 95$ which is still good for me.

Does NECA's eBay ship to the UK? I like that they charge the import duty at checkout under the global shipping programme rather than on delivery. Comes to around £135-140 if my maths is correct.

Got mine on Amazon as well!!! Can't wait to get him. :)

tumblr_n2vs36DoLc1smfoijo4_400.gif

If NECA ship internationally from their ebay I could order Raph Donnie and Catwoman at the same time to save on shipping costs.

I wonder how long they'll be in stock. Can't order until my new credit card comes and I get it linked up ebay. Hopefully tomorrow.

But calendars have great offer to and BBTS. I'm so confused lol.

I just hope for some reason calendars doesn't cancel mine like I read happened to a few people with other figures.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm struggling. I want these now, but $108 plus $15 shipping puts the cost at $133 including tax (which I'm sure I'll have to pay) versus keeping with EE and paying $104 because of the price and free shipping when I ordered back then. Is getting it now worth $30? Struggling here.

vC9Rf-.gif

I'm struggling. I want these now, but $108 plus $15 shipping puts the cost at $133 including tax (which I'm sure I'll have to pay) versus keeping with EE and paying $104 because of the price and free shipping when I ordered back then. Is getting it now worth $30? Struggling here.

vC9Rf-.gif

I'll have to pay $174 to get him to the UK. $133 sounds great to me. :lol

I paid the $133 from Amazon because I got another from Calendars at $87.
Together that's $110 each. Which is retail. I'll hopefully sell one to make my money back.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Can anyone hazard a guess how quick these are likely to sell out on their eBay site? could they be gone by tomorrow if I delay?

Donny was gone in 24 hours

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ah screw it, just ordered both. :lol

If they are still around when this new card gets here I may order another of each to make some money back and get Catwoman at the same time.

I missed out on Donnie the first time not knowing at the time that I could get the figure earliest by buying directly from NECA before the retailers even got it. Donnie was available in the afternoon if I'm not mistaken and by the very next morning, it was already sold out through their Amazon/Ebay pages. I think Raphael will sell out the same or sooner, maybe even by tonight? I'd grab him asap

Back