NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah crap. I really hope Raphael stays up next week on Calendars and the discount code still works so I can pre order this dude. The discount makes him a steal at that price but I do not have the funds for him till next week now. Did not realise they required the full payment up front.

Payment isnt taken up front,not if using paypal anyway. The full amount is "pending" for a short time then archived. Once the product is ready to ship, then calendars activate their right to deduct your payment. Hope this makes sense.

How and where are everyone displaying these Turtles? I've never had a 1/4 scale figure before, not really my scale but after trying hard to ignore these I buckled!!!

My display consists of two Detolfs which already has 11 Hot Toys in it with an adjusted shelf to give Hulk more height. I've thought hard for that space in the bedroom with my wife lol, not quite sure she realises the size of these and I'm wondering how I'm going to be able to show them off.

How and where are everyone displaying these Turtles? I've never had a 1/4 scale figure before, not really my scale but after trying hard to ignore these I buckled!!!

My display consists of two Detolfs which already has 11 Hot Toys in it with an adjusted shelf to give Hulk more height. I've thought hard for that space in the bedroom with my wife lol, not quite sure she realises the size of these and I'm wondering how I'm going to be able to show them off.

If there is a surface with lots if makeup and perfume on it, just swipe that all onto the floor, nobody will mind you making room

Haha, no make up on show! I even had to place the two detolfs directly opposite the bed because the floor was uneven where the first detolf I had was placed and the new one wouldn't stand flush, so the Figures are now the first things she'll see every morning she wakes up! She hates it, its quite funny!!!

Haha, no make up on show! I even had to place the two detolfs directly opposite the bed because the floor was uneven where the first detolf I had was placed and the new one wouldn't stand flush, so the Figures are now the first things she'll see every morning she wakes up! She hates it, its quite funny!!!

WOW! I commend you! My wife would boot me right out! You have a much more understanding wife.

lol, It's not too bad, I think she has a secret soft spot for them, although that may change once Donnie arrives!

Here's the View -
IMG_6439.JPG

Well its not much info, but at least its something for those of us still needing Donny (and yes I said 80's by mistake I always think of the movie being then ha) :

Capture.JPG

I'm curious what he meant by "Raph is in this week aka now" here? The earliest I expected it to be released was next week through their Amazon and ebay page but I def wouldn't be mad if they released him sooner.....

1nyat0.png

Thank you Thank you atexp80!!
I had given up hope on calendars on getting these. I preordered 2 for $222 US which includes shipping and all taxes. Also thanks Shawpaw for the ebates tip!

Back