NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I think it's awesome that ppl are getting the figure no matter where from but I'll say this Calendars.com process is irritating.

After seeing all of you who ordered yesterday and got a shipping notice today, I decided to do a live chat. I ordered my Donny on 8/9 moments after they put it up for PO so why am i and others who POed months ago not having orders fulfilled, yet new orders are?

The live chat gal gave an infuriating answer. "The warehouse needs restocked and until that happens it wouldn't ship out" and "preorders are not a guarantee" and "it is impossible people placed their orders yesterday and are getting shipping notices today"

I decided to call because all those answers were not acceptable. Here's what's going on... Calendars has 3 warehouses and the main one where all stuff ships from is in TX. That facility ran out of Donny and they're waiting for the other 2 Warehouses to ship them their stock. They knew back in August the exact amount they would be getting and apparently they kept watch on the number of POs they accepted knowing they would only be getting a certain amount. Once they met the number they placed Donny on back order. Why the new orders then? When they sold out of preorders back in September, they requested more not knowing if they'd get them. The ones that became available yesterday were apparently unexpected stock. Because of that, and an immense lack of communication, they started filling the new orders rather than the POs. They said their normal policy is POs are fulfilled first and then new orders are done however this item was hot and it was handled poorly on their end... and I agree. I should have just gone through checkout yesterday and I would have gotten it more quickly.

Although I wouldn't call it a guarantee at this point, they said shipping notices will start going out more after they receive the remaining stock from their othe 2 facilities but there might be a slight delay with the holiday weekend.

This last gentleman I talked to was very helpful and explained the entire situation after putting me on hold many times to do detective work and understand the whole situation. I appreciate it and I hope I get the Donny. I will definitely be putting the other 3 on PO at 3 different places to ensure I get my 2 minimum (1 for loose and 1 for MIB). I just cannot trust Calendars will 100% fulfill after this cluster.

Last edited:
So I think it's awesome that ppl are getting the figure no matter where from but I'll say this Calendars.com process is irritating.

After seeing all of you who ordered yesterday and got a shipping notice today, I decided to do a live chat. I ordered my Donny on 8/9 moments after they put it up for PO so why am i and others who POed months ago not having orders fulfilled yet new orders are?

The live chat gal gave an infuriating answer. "The warehouse needs restocked and until that happens it wouldn't ship out" and "preorders are not a guarantee" and "it is impossible people places their orders yesterday and are getting shipping notices today"

I decided to then call because all those answers were not acceptable. Here's what's going on... Calendars has 3 warehouses and the main one where all stuff ships from is in TX. That facility ran out of Donny and they're waiting for the other 2 Warehouses to ship them their stock. They knew back in August the exact amount they would be getting and apparently they kept watch on the number of POs they accepted knowing they would only be getting a certain amount. Once they met the number they placed Donny on back order. Why the new orders? When they sold out of preorders back in September, they requested more not knowing if they'd get them. The ones that became available yesterday were apparently unexpected stock. Because of that, and immense lack of communication, they started filling the new orders rather than the POs. They said their normal policy is POs come are fulfilled first and then new orders are done. They said this item was hot and it was handled poorly on their end... and I agree. I shouldn't just gone through checkout yesterday and I would have gotten it more quickly.

Although I wouldn't call it a guarantee at this point, they said shipping notices will start going out more after they receive the remaining stock from their othe 2 facilities but there might be a slight delay with the holiday weekend.

This lady gentleman I talk to was very helpful and explained the entire situation after putting me on hold many times to do detective work and understand the whole situation. I appreciate it and I hope I get the Donny. I will definitely be putting the other 3 on PO at 3 different places to ensure I get my 2 minimum (1 for loose and 1 for MIB. I just cannot trust Calendars will 100% fulfill after this cluster.

Thanks for the info.. at least we understand what happened now.. now I really wish I would've ordered yesterday and cancelled my bbts preorder

Ordered Tuesday from Calenders and just got my shipping notice.

Hope all you guys that pre-ordered months ago get yours soon. Pretty ****ed up situation...

So Leo will go up for pre-order around when Raph ships so prob early Feb when Leo will go up for pre-order.

Donnie took his first shelf dive today 6 feet high.And he is built solid!.not a single scuff that i can find.I do not know how he just fell because he is the most stable 1/4 neca figure I have ever come across.

ordered my donnie from calenders 8/9, still waiting on some sort of email. but i did call 3 weeks ago and they said it will ship, so i it doesnt i might just be a bit angry lol.

eBay prices are nuts. Just watch two sell over the past two days between $175 and $200

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hope you guys get yours soon. I can't get enough of the Figure of the year for me.
6422661899f3b6648fbfa071951e47a6.jpg

Wow.. I just put up an order for him on Calendars.com just a few days ago when he appeared there, and now I've had a shipping notification and I looked at the tracking and I'm set to receive him by 3 January. That's awesome stuff considering I'm in Australia, and went with the cheapest postage too (US$7)!

Back