NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the shadows a Heroe Emerges.No Not BAtMan lol
d3a32ad55bc46c1d9e471c9adab09e20.jpg

BBTS estimated arrival for Donnie is now January. Makes sense when it's two days away. lol I wonder how far into next month this will go.

BBTS estimated arrival for Donnie is now January. Makes sense when it's two days away. lol I wonder how far into next month this will go.

Same with the NECA Deadpool. I preordered him on the 15th this month on Calendars and I assumed they would have charged me for him before they charged me for Donnie. XD

Just got my dispatch email from calendars.com too!

For the record I ordered on August 9th and got the email a few minutes ago so assuming they're going chronologically others ordering in August should be getting emails shortly. If not I'd be getting in touch with them.

Nothing from calendars for me. They did tell me within 48 hrs and it's only been 26 so they've got a little less than a day before I'll worry they screwed me too

Just got my shipping notice from calendars for my order from August and the one two days ago so they both got shipped togeather and when I ordered my second it saved back ordered til after January

Back