NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9th in terms of purchase. XD Got rid of BatFleck a few while back and getting rid of the AOU Iron Man. XD
I would've kept Batfleck Great figure once modded
b52ab7d0be7e3b2d86657a3f0b0a00fb.jpg

Well, Calendars.com screwed me. Placed my order on 8/19 with the coupon code & today I get an email that my order cannot be fulfilled because the item has been discontinued.... Also, customer service told me anyone who placed orders after me will be receiving the same email. I called bull***** on that, but it still looks like no Donatello from Calendars for me. Good thing I got one from EE already. Has this happened to anyone else or am I the only sucker???? This is what happens when I try to save a buck.... Staying far away from this website

I can't believe they canceled my order without giving me any chance "Regretfully, the payment for order xxxxxxxxx, failed to authorize. As a result, the portion of your order that failed to authorize has been cancelled. "

I'm pretty sure I pre authorized the payment with paypal... is it still possible to find donnie anywhere??

Well, Calendars.com screwed me. Placed my order on 8/19 with the coupon code & today I get an email that my order cannot be fulfilled because the item has been discontinued.... Also, customer service told me anyone who placed orders after me will be receiving the same email. I called bull***** on that, but it still looks like no Donatello from Calendars for me. Good thing I got one from EE already. Has this happened to anyone else or am I the only sucker???? This is what happens when I try to save a buck.... Staying far away from this website

Well damn that sucks. Didn't they just have him up again? I place my order 9/21 and haven't gotten an email either way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope they did that to me with Catwoman.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ok I called Customer service over at Calendar's. They told me that all orders made thru their website will be shipping out tomorrow, Thursday. Expect an email with a shipping confirmation sometime tomorrow hopefully.

Yeah, I just chatted with them too and I was told orders placed months ago will be shipped out by close of business on December 30.

?:confused:

Man, the quality and detail of the figure is unreal for $100

I would argue that neca is changing the face of what is reasonable for a figure, going forward
Makes my mondo Leo seem like a standard action figure in comparison

it looked like a cheap action figure before neca :)
$300 for a hot toy is long gone, not doing that anymore

Based on this figure, 1/6 hot toys should go for $75

Last edited:
Well damn that sucks. Didn't they just have him up again? I place my order 9/21 and haven't gotten an email either way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah same for me. I ordered on the same date as well and have heard nothing from them other than info that they sent me saying it would be shipping out sometime in December.

Back