NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im new to the toy figure market. Funds are tight and im debating letting go of My Donnie order...

My question is Will this hold its value and increase with time or will it be avil for cost for along time? Can they just make more Donatello figures if there is a demand for him when the other turtles come out later or do they only do a limited run and thats it? I collect limited Numbered statues mostly so Im new to this market of collecting.
Thanks

Im new to the toy figure market. Funds are tight and im debating letting go of My Donnie order...

My question is Will this hold its value and increase with time or will it be avil for cost for along time? Can they just make more Donatello figures if there is a demand for him when the other turtles come out later or do they only do a limited run and thats it? I collect limited Numbered statues mostly so Im new to this market of collecting.
Thanks

The answer to all your questions is anything is possible. However, there are certain things that come into play; how long they have the license and what it entails. It's not uncommon for a company like NECA to make a run of 10,000, but we really don't know how many are being made. It's also hard to gauge demand solely based on this site. Deciding to wait falls on you; sometimes it pays off and sometimes you pay.

Last edited:

Thanks

It depends. I don't doubt this will be a collectible. But the 1/4 market is still up in the air. Collectors just don't want to spend the money or have the proper displays to add these scaled genre figures to their collections :lecture

Now I know it's a growing interest but I still think overall interest and demand are in the 1/6 or 1/12 market.

With that said if these figures go to 7" scale, you can bet these will be highly saught after collectibles.

Yes I know. Neca said 7" movie turtles won't happen..but we know they will do it

Last edited:
If they manage to make these in 7" scale,they will be way more popular than these oversized versions,no doubt

I hope NECA manages to pull that off, likely a SDCC exclusive box set which will be annoying

If they manage to make these in 7" scale,they will be way more popular than these oversized versions,no doubt

I hope NECA manages to pull that off, likely a SDCC exclusive box set which will be annoying

It will be an SDCC ex that's an given question is when.

Looks like I'll be getting Donnie today. [emoji1]

45e4ef829d0f3f4c796406f93c6559b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just watched reviews of this. All I can say is ....Well I don't know what else to say. These are simply stunning. I'm selling some HT's to make room for these. 1 MOC, 1 to display.

Now I don't know...between these and the dreamEx set this is really hard to chooseee

Now I don't know...between these and the dreamEx set this is really hard to chooseee

After they release all Turtles ( Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, Leonardo ), high possibilty they will do 1/4 Casey Jones, Splinter and Shredder. But if you wait , then you will have to pay above $300 - $400 on eBay for one Turtle 1/4 Neca.

Neca Turtles - Realistic
DreamEx set Turtles - cartoon, cgi hybrid

Not mine but damn I feel bad for the guy who got this mess up on the face...

15451437_10154800611669346_1758893487_n.png

Yep, I know it's NECA and all but that's unacceptable, I'd have to return that as a defect.

What an excitement-killer it would be to get one like that.

Back