NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks beautiful. I personally don't care about the squeaky joints, it's not like they'll be squeaking while they're just standing there.

Though I'm a bit worried about how they'll hold up, as P. said. I've had two different NECA figures break on me just by either swapping their hands out or moving their legs. Heck, one of them didn't even include it's accessories.

^^^thats what she said!!! LOL

thats-what-she-said.gif

Looks beautiful. I personally don't care about the squeaky joints, it's not like they'll be squeaking while they're just standing there.

Though I'm a bit worried about how they'll hold up, as P. said. I've had two different NECA figures break on me just by either swapping their hands out or moving their legs. Heck, one of them didn't even include it's accessories.

View attachment 296554

I have ton's of NECA figures and have never had one problem.... But every company will have QC issues... If you have an problem just exchange it that simple.

I've also never really had any issue with my neck figs. I've seen some joints broken on some but never directly had issues.

Last edited:
I've also never really had any issue with my neck figs. I've seen some joints broken on some but never directly has issues.

Same here... And I pose the **** out of mine weather it be 1/4 or 7 inch not one break....

I have ton's of NECA figures and have never had one problem.... But every company will have QC issues... If you have an problem just exchange it that simple.

Yeah... if you're lucky enough to have a Toys R Us that where it isn't sold out. :lol

Feeling a little disappointed in this now that I've seen a video. Seems Cheap to me...I may just cancel my order. Undecided

Feeling a little disappointed in this now that I've seen a video. Seems Cheap to me...I may just cancel my order. Undecided
i'm usually super critical with figure's looking, and i'm very sceptical about Neca quality, but seeing it on that video in hands didn't look cheap to me at all. if paint remains like this on stock figures, it will be a wonderful thing.
damn i don't know what to do.

i'm usually super critical with figure's looking, and i'm very sceptical about Neca quality, but seeing it on that video in hands didn't look cheap to me at all. if paint remains like this on stock figures, it will be a wonderful thing.
damn i don't know what to do.

First you wait for an early review. Then you decide if you want to get it. Well, that's what I'm doing.

How does it look cheap have you seen the close to production pictures... Yeah they have joints big deal. Figures are suppose to have joints... I have quite a few 1/4 figures from Neca and none of them feel cheap to me.. They are hefty figures so i don't get how they look cheap. and for $100 I don't see anyone complaining really...

I was laughing when Action figure collectors were comparing these to the Prime 1 ones and bagging on those. You get what you pay for. A big cheap Action figure

Back