NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as I saw the Leo pic with the wrong name (a reference to an old vintage card) I knew some people would think it was a real mistake :lol Not a smart move on Neca's part.

So I totally missed out on the calendars.com deal for $80 with free shipping and am totally kicking myself right now. Is entertainment earth the next best deal at $96.99 with free shipping or is there something else?

Thanks for the help

So I totally missed out on the calendars.com deal for $80 with free shipping and am totally kicking myself right now. Is entertainment earth the next best deal at $96.99 with free shipping or is there something else?

Thanks for the help
Best bet would be either EE or Toyz in the box.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just gone done wtaching this Interview with Trevor. Shows off close ups of the 1/4 Donnie worth a watch.

a literally in-hand view. they are so giant. :( like baby toys.

Hearing the squeeky sound of the articulation certainly made me think ''toy'' but there are those who would say that the smaller the figure the more babyish it is. Statue collectors dismiss 1:6 Hot Toys as 'dolls', Hot Toys collectors dismiss NECA figures as junk and yet my own love for the mass market 1:10 all-sculpted figure has never waned even while I've been collecting high-end larger scales. I'm not making a comment on who is right or wrong, but it's funny how people differ on this stuff.

Hearing the squeeky sound of the articulation certainly made me think ''toy'' but there are those who would say that the smaller the figure the more babyish it is. Statue collectors dismiss 1:6 Hot Toys as 'dolls', Hot Toys collectors dismiss NECA figures as junk and yet my own love for the mass market 1:10 all-sculpted figure has never waned even while I've been collecting high-end larger scales. I'm not making a comment on who is right or wrong, but it's funny how people differ on this stuff.
Still will be an awesome figure to take pics of and what not.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Im going to take a wild guess that you'll still end up buying one
i thought so, too.
but after numerous continuous repeated disappointment from opening Neca figures breaking in hands - or broken even before opening... i doubt it. too painful to see turtles die in my hands. i just don't believe them anymore. when i read about neca quality, i hoped it was exaggerated, but now i know.

Last edited:
i thought so, too.
but after numerous continuous repeated disappointment from opening Neca figures breaking in hands - or broken even before opening... i doubt it. too painful to see turtles die in my hands. i just don't believe them anymore. when i read about neca quality, i hoped it was exaggerated, but now i know.

That's prime mindset to buy one. $5 says you get one at some point :rock

leo fig.jpg

That's prime mindset to buy one. $5 says you get one at some point :rock
i would never buy one turtle, i don't see any meaning in buying one :)
that's the worst about it: no way to try.
for the sake of all collectors i hope they changed the plastic and assembly quality for these figures.

Yeah I really can't fathom just buying one of the Turtles. You can have the Turtles without any other characters, even Splinter and Shredder, but having just Raphael or just Leonardo would be unacceptable to me. Even buying only 2 of them wouldn't work. And if you go so far as to buy 3 and don't buy the 4th...well that's just madness :lol

Back