NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, just PO'd Donnie on BBTS, have the others gone up yet?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

No, but the pre order for Raph is supposed to sometime this year. I sorta recall Neca mentioning the Raph pre order becoming available before Donnie ships. So maybe next month if we are lucky.

No, but the pre order for Raph is supposed to sometime this year. I sorta recall Neca mentioning the Raph pre order becoming available before Donnie ships. So maybe next month if we are lucky.
Thanks for the news man

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Ordered two Donatellos from Calendars last night.
$181.95 including shipping to DK is a great deal! :yess:

If I'm not mistaken, the discount code HUGESAVE20 which offers 20% off/free US shipping expires tomorrow, the 20th.
So get your orders in before the price goes up.

Ordered two Donatellos from Calendars last night.
$181.95 including shipping to DK is a great deal! :yess:

If I'm not mistaken, the discount code HUGESAVE20 which offers 20% off/free US shipping expires tomorrow, the 20th.
So get your orders in before the price goes up.

Thank you!!! I finally pulled the trigger on Donnie. I think that's the best deal I'm gonna find for this guy.

Man this is sold out everywhere. Really disappointed, argh

edit: well just found it on calendars.com again, not sure how but my order is done, thank goodness.

I just pulled the trigger on Donnie over at Calendars.com He's only $80 if you apply coupon code: AUGTWENTY
Plus it's free shipping! That's a steal!!

Sorry about that guys. Didn't realize something got posted while I was browsing earlier. Can't figure out how to delete that post so please just ignore. Lol

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I believe they're charging you when the item is ready to ship.

Btw. There's a 20% discount + free US shipping code available for today only: 20HUGESAVE

Back