NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These ***kin guys.... lol

https://www.lootcrate.com/crates/tmnt
89235898_2990589387670093_262059289286279168_o.jpg

do i understand it properly - you mirrored the positions of those two holding parts inside the turtle, right?

thanks! if i ever collect enough patience to repose mine, i'll try to use your tip. i have great poses in mind (and on smaller turtles) but didn't want to break the big ones.

I would have preferred an original issue Donatello, but still great to have full set, just need a Splinter now!
71CF7FC5-A20E-4FA6-830E-52935CA26C53.jpg

Canadaclone, what’s the significance of the first issue 1/4 Donatello?

They recently changed the canister that comes with current Don's release, it has no crack, same as Leo's so you end up with 2 the same, neither film accurate. I am now searching the web for an original Don OOZE Canister.

They recently changed the canister that comes with current Don's release, it has no crack, same as Leo's so you end up with 2 the same, neither film accurate. I am now searching the web for an original Don OOZE Canister.
i bought Donatello without those big black spots on his face, which was said to be the second batch, but i definitely have a canister with a crack, i'm looking at it right now.

i bought Donatello without those big black spots on his face, which was said to be the second batch, but i definitely have a canister with a crack, i'm looking at it right now.

A Second batch one would be great...they are on their 6th production run right now!

Randy just revealed that Elias Koteas refused to participate in lending his likeness for the Casey Jones character, in spite of Randy’s best efforts to sway him otherwise. WTF Koteas?! Really? SMH....

Randy just revealed that Elias Koteas refused to participate in lending his likeness for the Casey Jones character, in spite of Randy?s best efforts to sway him otherwise. WTF Koteas?! Really? SMH....

Huh? That?s so weird that some actors don?t want there likeness on toys. Does it scare them or something or is it a money thing.

Back