NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was browsing eBay and found a listing for the four NECA movie Turtles. Price is listed at $118 for a Buy It Now. It’s from China so my first thoughts are that it’s likely a bootleg set. Is anyone aware of a knockoff set? I know there was for the comic Turtles back in the day. I really want a set of the Turtles and while I normally wouldn’t buy a bootleg I’d possibly consider it in this case since the real deals are crazy expensive. Either that or I might wait for figures from The Secret of the Ooze.
Instead of buying those bootlegs, nab the real deal while they’re in stock!
If anyone still needs the 7” movie Turtles, they’re in stock on Gamestop’s site again. Individually or as a bundle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered a set from GameStop before they’re gone again. Now let’s hope that we get the capture of Splinter figures as GameStop exclusives too. Anything else is just extra after that to me. Casey and April would be welcome, but I won’t be too upset if we don’t get them. Seems like a scaled down Raph in disguise would be an easy release.

It would be great if they made a movie Casey and April. That would complete the series imo for the first film.

It would be great if they made a movie Casey and April. That would complete the series imo for the first film.

I'd love it but I don't see NECA getting their likeness rights. But who knows, maybe the actors would be cool and not be a pain.

Just grabbed a set from GameStop.com. Wasn’t going to get the 7” set since I have the big boys......but being able to get these guys at retail is a no brainer.
b37c1e34acef96f9c1691ccbed523705.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t forget Tatsu. He’d be great with a few Foot Soldiers behind him.

I'd love it but I don't see NECA getting their likeness rights. But who knows, maybe the actors would be cool and not be a pain.

Casey is coming...next year is the 35th anniversary and they said more 90 TMNT movie figures are coming. I'd expect Casey,April, Trenchcoat Raf and Tatsu as another set

Casey is coming...next year is the 35th anniversary and they said more 90 TMNT movie figures are coming. I'd expect Casey,April, Trenchcoat Raf and Tatsu as another set

I don't have any of the 7", but I'd buy Casey in a heartbeat regardless...

Instead of buying those bootlegs, nab the real deal while they’re in stock!

Ordered! I already all of the 1/4 Turtles but If I like the little guys enough, I might sell them. Too expensive to collect them all (Shredder/foot, etc)...

Snagged the last one of these, too... https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Easy-Fold-Dominos-Pizza-Box-for-Neca-7-inch-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-TMNT-/183902315418?nma=true&si=jV5tXNDhqm3f3zk4q1rMycdgf1M%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Last edited:
Ordered! I already all of the 1/4 Turtles but If I like the little guys enough, I might sell them. Too expensive to collect them all (Shredder/foot, etc)...

Snagged the last one of these, too... https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Easy-Fold-Dominos-Pizza-Box-for-Neca-7-inch-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-TMNT-/183902315418?nma=true&si=jV5tXNDhqm3f3zk4q1rMycdgf1M%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Nice!

i'm sorry, can anyone pleeeease say if this is not an issue but an easily fixable thing?

QWbUxWt.jpg
x0kY5P3.jpg

It's soft rubber, absolutely no issue
though some do have silver paint on the brown areas, and some helmets do have the top metal on a bit crooked, but nothing like... heartbreaking or anything, they still look great on the shelf

I got the set today. The box is bigger than I expected. Overall, it's very nice. Shredder is the highlight of the set, and the foot soldiers are surprisingly cool. Splinter is cool. The apple box could have been sculpted instead of cardboard, but no big deal. This is easily my favorite shredder figure.

The 1st run of the GameStop figures had better paint. The eyes are better this time but the rest of the paint isn’t as realistic as the 1st run. The paint is kinda dull and I even have a few black dots on the front shell when it should be on the skin. Raph is the most noticeable when it comes to paint and assembly issues the 1st run had the mouth the right way with the half smile look but the 2nd run the teeth are inserted to far forward causing him to have a full on smile and the wash on the teeth is sloppy. They are still great figures but not as great as the 1st run.

Back