NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too and doesn't jerk me around. Act like they're interested then ignores my messages.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bootlegs movie versions of the turtles on eBay... Sellers from UK or France. Really a pain in the ass to live in Europe when it comes to collecting figures... Neca really needs to clarify what will be in shops in Europe, and when.

Shredder vs. Casey Jones

Instagram: tmnt_configuration
8666f3ad660e78b0693420d414eda3c7.jpg

SM-G975F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I read on Toyark's forums that NECA cancelled someone's TMNT set order because he was selling it on eBay. They figured out who it was somehow and sent him an email that they were cancelling the order.

Anyone on here going to SDCC and willing to pick me up a 4-pack? I missed out all three days.

I read on Toyark's forums that NECA cancelled someone's TMNT set order because he was selling it on eBay. They figured out who it was somehow and sent him an email that they were cancelling the order.
I wish they’d do this with all of them, but there’s so many orders it’s unrealistic to even dream of.

Getting out of 1/4 so I have Donatello and Raphael for sale. Been on display. $100 shipped each or $180 shipped for both. Pm me if interested.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bump!
I just received my 1/4 Shredder from Psycho50501, and I’m so glad I jumped on it. Thank you for the excellent deal on a fantastic figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Neca should just make 7” for the Turtle films general releases

Is anyone still buying the 1/4

Back