NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure all the figures will get gamestop release minus the weapons rack. The rack will be the only exclusive to the box set.

Sigh. I tried all the tricks and missed out again. Will try again tomorrow.

I’m going to try this tomorrow. At the end of the day, I can live without these compared to the actual turtles, and they’ve been rereleasing the last couple years of TMNT exclusives anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't want to do this next year for the SDCC 2020 Casey ,April, Raphael trenchcoat and Tatsu 4 pack

Where is everyone getting their 1:4 Shredder from?

from Roguetoys

Tonight's photo;

Babies!! They are babies!!!

61856080_10156316479244849_1752498659955572736_o.jpg

This guy gets it!

This process is no guarantee, but it can only increase your chances of getting the figures you want tomorrow and/or Friday. I'm pretty sure doing something like this was the only way I got the 7" Turtles exclusives last year!

Thanks! I can’t guarantee my way works. But it worked last year for the Turtle set and this year for the Shredder set. So I must be doing something right [emoji2373]

1 pm est. you still have one last shot today, but by the looks of things the chances it will work for you are pretty slim anyways. Even if you are there that second it may not work and by 1:01 they will be gone.

Yes!!! Today was the day! Thanks for all your help with the instructions, everyone. I think speed was the key.

Attachments

• E30B3BF4-3E7A-4D40-929A-2D0BC88EB207.jpg
    E30B3BF4-3E7A-4D40-929A-2D0BC88EB207.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 97
Finally! I was able to get the figures by keeping the sold out ones form yesterday in my cart. I had the checkout page loaded up before they went live today and as soon as noon hit I just continued with checkout. This allowed me to bypass that stuck checkout button and I was done in about 25 seconds. I actually had four tabs loaded with checkout before it went live in case something went wrong with the first one.

Didn't get the set but had enough time to snag the bundle. My poor wallet. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If anyone scored an extra set and would like to generously help me out, I’ll buy it from you.

Back