NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess they don't read facebook comments then. There are tons of 'Checkout' complaints and yet they pretend everything was fine? It was in the first 3-5 minutes trying to checkout.

I believe his exact words were “We tested it ourselves and it was working fine. We haven’t had any other complaints.”

I’m sure it’s much easier to ignore online comments than people who call in to complain. Like I said, if we want our voices to be heard we need to call on the phone and let them know how awful their system is. Last year I tried to get the 7” movie turtles every time they went up on Neca’s store but each time the system froze and I couldn’t checkout. I ended up having to pay a seller on eBay over $300.

Instagram: tmnt_configuration

IMG_8337.jpg

IMG_8321.jpg

Great poses! Saw those on your Instagram and had to love them. Is Shredder’s cape difficult to futz? It looks kind of bulky in that last photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe his exact words were “We tested it ourselves and it was working fine. We haven’t had any other complaints.”

I’m sure it’s much easier to ignore online comments than people who call in to complain. Like I said, if we want our voices to be heard we need to call on the phone and let them know how awful their system is. Last year I tried to get the 7” movie turtles every time they went up on Neca’s store but each time the system froze and I couldn’t checkout. I ended up having to pay a seller on eBay over $300.

lol tested it themselves. What'd they have 4 people try it out at the same time and thought it'll replicate thousands?

Omg that first shredder pic is fantastic looks like a movie scene.

Great poses! Saw those on your Instagram and had to love them. Is Shredder’s cape difficult to futz? It looks kind of bulky in that last photo.

Bgnyc007 Thank you.

Cicada, thank you for great comment. Cape is very regular size just like in the movie. I compared.

SM-G975F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

wow, i love how the suit changes its color depending of surrounding light.
exactly the effect seen in google images when you try to understand what color it actually was.
:clap Neca!
pity i won't buy him because of the size.

I’m pretty sure GameStop will have 7 inch Shredder next year.

I won’t be near a desktop in time for today’s lot. I’ll be trying on mobile again. Y’all wish me luck!

********* missed it again, all the way to clicking the Paypal complete order button and sold out at 10:02am.

Had the same issue of clicking checkout and nothing happening. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to wait or keep clicking or if it doesn't matter.

********* missed it again, all the way to clicking the Paypal complete order button and sold out at 10:02am.

Had the same issue of clicking checkout and nothing happening. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to wait or keep clicking or if it doesn't matter.

Yeah, I got stuck at check out too. Not sure what’s happening there.

I might just go for the goddamn bundle tomorrow and sell everything else off. At least they don't make you buy the Chia Jabba with the bundle.

I was able to get mine. Checkout button worked after I kept a TAB open for the shopping cart and refreshed that and then it finally rolled over to the info section. This was not easy at all. It almost seems random who gets in to buy.

I was able to get mine. Checkout button worked after I kept a TAB open for the shopping cart and refreshed that and then it finally rolled over to the info section. This was not easy at all. It almost seems random who gets in to buy.

I’m going to try this tomorrow. At the end of the day, I can live without these compared to the actual turtles, and they’ve been rereleasing the last couple years of TMNT exclusives anyway.

Back