NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they said SDCC exclusive, but c’mon we know they will do preorders for non attendees

My question is...will Neca pull that crap they did on ordering on the site like they did with the Turtles :gah:

Won’t be any different from last year. Just as long as they get released as singles again, I wouldn’t be too worried.

What did they do? From what I’m reading you have to order from their website, 2 per household only and you will be charged immediately

:slap you can’t be serious

Not only was the ordering process a pain in the butt .

The minute they up for preorder, halfway through checkout , you would get locked out or freezes and by the time you finalize the order..it said the ordered wasn’t completed and guess what...” Sold Out “

Within five minutes

The first preorder day, followed by the second was nearly impossible to get the order through for about 95% of the people :lecture

Won’t be any different from last year. Just as long as they get released as singles again, I wouldn’t be too worried.

If only we can say we have the luxury of GS actually getting the individual. I have about a dozen GS near me and I only found out they only got one extra wave of the movie turtles ( after pre orders were fulfilled) just once..and guess what, never again. I’ve yet to see the movie turtles in the store.

So I’m not even counting on my GS to get these individually :lecture

If Neca was smart for the individual release, one word ...Target! :pray:

I don't think the demand for the Shredder set will be as high as the turtles last year because we know that neca will release them individually later on, neca is selling turtle figures internationally now, and as good as this see is, the turtles are the priority/"holy Grail" for turtle fans. They will sell out, but not as quickly as the turtles for all the reasons mentioned.

I don't think the demand for the Shredder set will be as high as the turtles last year because we know that neca will release them individually later on, neca is selling turtle figures internationally now, and as good as this see is, the turtles are the priority/"holy Grail" for turtle fans. They will sell out, but not as quickly as the turtles for all the reasons mentioned.

:lol that’s wishful thinking

I think these will sell out quicker than the turtles. How often do we see Shredder in figure form ( never mind the new garbage)

They'll prob sell out just as fast if not faster. 7 inch movie Shredder and Splinter has never been done before. I'm pretty sure we will get Casey and Undercover Raph for next year's SDCC exclusive.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That Splinter prisoner set is awesome. I still haven't gotten the 7" Turtles though. Might try my luck at getting the Splinter set, but I'm not holding my breath..

I'll going to wait for Splinter to be available in a individual package as a GAME STOP exclusive. Might be two years but it will happen...
Trust-me.jpg

1/4 Shredder is in limited stock (Amazon/Ebay) according to the NECA Instagram. I've got mine ordered.

That Splinter prisoner set is awesome. I still haven't gotten the 7" Turtles though. Might try my luck at getting the Splinter set, but I'm not holding my breath..

Me neither. Anyone know if there's been any word on Gamestop getting more of the Turtles in stock? I probably won't even bother with this new set until I know I can get the Turtles...

Back