NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks about the leg. I keep mine on a low IKEA TV stand. I recently got Shredder (who is awesome) and stood him up behind the turtles only to go into my collection room yesterday and find that he fell over onto the floor taking a couple turtles with him. Everyone is ok but glad I had decided not to put them up on top of a detolf, and expect it won?t be the last time one of them falls over. I thought about picking up the Stoney stands but the price really adds up, has anyone else come up with a good alternative?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My GameStop Shredder has shipped and will be here Monday, I'm so excited, a movie accurate Shredder was always a dream growing up.

My GameStop Shredder has shipped and will be here Monday, I'm so excited, a movie accurate Shredder was always a dream growing up.

Nice, it still just says preparing for shipping on mine even thought it was charged last week. Hope it ships soon.

edit. Spoke too soon! The 4 pack shipped this afternoon, should have them next week.

Finally here......

21151301d0e2c2e3d2c318eefd878f90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharing my turtles. :)

49541616741_9f04f9ebf3_o_d.jpg

i remember your photos (this photoset specifically) were the ones i used to convince myself to buy 1/4 turtles. was afraid of giant scale, still am, but absolutely love them. they tower over everything i own as a symbol of being my favourite in the whole collection.

i remember your photos (this photoset specifically) were the ones i used to convince myself to buy 1/4 turtles. was afraid of giant scale, still am, but absolutely love them. they tower over everything i own as a symbol of being my favourite in the whole collection.

Thanks P but I think the photo you saw was not mine because this is the first time I unboxed and took a photo of the 1/4's. :)

Sharing my small TMNT collection. Just got the Neca Bebop & Rocksteady set after taking the pic. :)

49554468713_924f0db496_o_d.jpg

For those with the 7? and 1/4 scale Turtles, would you say the articulation is about equal between them?

When the smaller turtles first hit, I thought I remember reading that they actually had more articulation points than the larger ones, but not by much.

Picked up Splinter from GameStop. The guy working wasn’t sure where the other three were at so I’ll check back later in the week. I wish Splinter had peg holes since I feel like he might be one I’ll struggle to keep standing.

Thanks P but I think the photo you saw was not mine because this is the first time I unboxed and took a photo of the 1/4's. :)

Sharing my small TMNT collection. Just got the Neca Bebop & Rocksteady set after taking the pic. :)

49554468713_924f0db496_o_d.jpg

love the dvd party van box set.

If they are they'll most likely be 7 inch. As Randy confirmed 12 movie 7 inch figures coming this year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back