NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you freakin kidding me :horror

9 sold.

skFOvTa.jpg

no matter if he changes the price periodically to stop sellings, it's still 9 sold with a 2 per person limit.

currently it shows 9 sold.

Wait a minute I just thought these could be brought by the European market.. but still :slap

Still no oversea collector should pay this price no matter how much they want it

oops, "9 sold" was already mentioned on previous page.
sorry, i just got up and got all events backwards - first ebay, then all the rest.

And to think I was going to buy the playmates set a while back because I gave up on Neca doing 7” ..so estactic I convinced myself to wait :lol

Last edited:
So when do you think these will arrive in people's hands?

Didn’t they start shipping the cartoon turtles a week prior to SDCC last year :dunno

Pretty sure Ryder, Pixel Dan and Fwoosh have the final product. These are ready to go IMO but Neca can’t release them yet until SDCC

Happened to me yesterday. The shipping estimate takes too long to finish.

Just sucks to lose these due to Neca's ****** website. The first day was my fault (used Paypal) but the other 2 days I did everything right and got ****ed due to the waiting line and shipping. Still blows my mind that Neca didn't do 1 per on the last day. Whatever...

I've got the all of the 1/4's Turtles, but if they do end up doing Shredder and more characters it's going to end up getting too damn expensive to collect them all. Especially the foot, who the hell has the $ to army build those at 1/4? That's why I wanted to get the little guys, more affordable. And I know next year they're probably going to be releasing another 7 inch movie pack.

Hopefully BBTS gets some in stock after SDCC. If I can get a hold of them I'll probably sell off my 1/4's.

Edit: Just looking at Neca's twitter right now makes me want to vomit.

Last edited:
I thought you gave up Wednesday and hated NECA forever? :lol Good job on getting them
Oh, I’m still livid at their apathetic attitude at the way this went down and it won’t soon be forgotten.

I still don’t know how I got through. It seemed like the wait in line was an eternity. I barely got my payment through and they were gone. All three days were a nightmare to try and order these. They upset a lot of fans. It still feels like a loss, even though I got a set, because of how this was handled.

Playmates and Neca have got to work something out. Every fan who grew up watching these films, especially if it was one of your first theatrical experiences, deserves to own these. They shouldn’t be exclusive. They may not come to an agreement concerning any of the Cartoon Turtles, but it shouldn’t be unreasonable to ask that they show some goodwill and work together on the old movie license.

I’m praying to god in all heaven there won’t be QC issues with this set..how am I ever going to replace them if there are :pray:
If there are, you’ll just have to glue what you can and use screws to put joints back together. I’ve seen some tutorials on how to fix broken Neca figures. It’s not pretty... but it works, I guess. :dunno

Oh, I’m still livid at their apathetic attitude at the way this went down and it won’t soon be forgotten.

I still don’t know how I got through. It seemed like the wait in line was an eternity. I barely got my payment through and they were gone. All three days were a nightmare to try and order these. They upset a lot of fans. It still feels like a loss, even though I got a set, because of how this was handled.

Playmates and Neca have got to work something out. Every fan who grew up watching these films, especially if it was one of your first theatrical experiences, deserves to own these. They shouldn’t be exclusive. They may not come to an agreement concerning any of the Cartoon Turtles, but it shouldn’t be unreasonable to ask that they show some goodwill and work together on the old movie license.

If there are, you’ll just have to glue what you can and use screws to put joints back together. I’ve seen some tutorials on how to fix broken Neca figures. It’s not pretty... but it works, I guess. :dunno

Well a great sign was Zack Ryder was manhandling the articulation and the figures still looked solid :lol

Saw this on Instagram

Now that I got my set I can actually laugh :lol

Last edited:
Grab popcorn, open their instagram. It's hilarious, so many people angry.
I don’t have Instagram. I wouldn’t visit their page anyway. Only reason I went to their twitter page was to see the bs they were spouting after the first day.

Honestly though, people have a right to be upset. Neca brought this on themselves. Their site blows ass and the policies put in place for this event were unimpressive. Maybe they’ll wise up and make some changes. Or perhaps they’ll get outplayed by Tamashii Nations, who doesn’t even have to bow down to Playmates in the first place.

Who cares?The quality is awful and they aren’t getting good sales anymore. There new bay inspired turtles look like happy meal toys. Kids don’t even buy figures like they use to. So it’s fair to loosen up. They just wanna be greedy.

Becuase they are payong lots of money to make figures in that size. And you could say they are being fairly loose since if Playmates wanted they could have said no to these being relased like whats happening with the DC and Marvel figures. Its sucks but Playmates isnt really the villain here.

Becuase they are payong lots of money to make figures in that size. And you could say they are being fairly loose since if Playmates wanted they could have said no to these being relased like whats happening with the DC and Marvel figures. Its sucks but Playmates isnt really the villain here.

It’s sad really that Neca is trying to push out 1/4 scale product so much now, but I guess that’s the only licenses they have control other than Aliens and predator, but tbh I think they aren’t getting the revenue they are expecting from that genre line.

Problem is price..people are just passing

A lot of people don’t collect 1/4 scale figures. Those that do actually delve into it can probably just as easily manage a statue collection. Personally, I can’t do either. I collect too many varying properties to even think about a scale larger than 1/6th.

Neca could avoid a whole lot of headache if they moved operations out of the country. Might create different issues down the road, but hey... at least they would be able to put out a decent amount of figures without being grabbed by the balls.

Back