NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched Pixel Dan's unboxing and it really doesn't look like they lost much detail shrinking them down in size. They're like perfect miniature versions of the 1/4 scales.

Damn...****ing sorcery.
I am definitely watching that later!

Lord help us all tomorrow. It’s going to suck trying to get in an order. -.-

Neca tweeted this in reply to Pixel Dan's video...

You didn't show them the bonus accessory we hadn't revealed yet...more reason to check out the full review from you tomorrow

Hmmm.... Bonus accessory? I'm guessing it's a pizza box.

Edit: Yep, just rewatched the video and you can see the pizza box under the tray when he takes the figures out of the box.

Last edited:
Damn my nerves are already starting to go. I really want a set and I refuse to be scalped. I'll just do without. 3 chances.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

These look amazing. Next year Shredder and the Foot calling it now.
62f83296267b40139f7b327757e3fdd9.jpg
fe14ca5fc23127863bb522fb74381db9.jpg
0ae2df91fe1be7205e64ffd30fd6aadc.jpg
9efd45215e00dcc45f57b5756a11950f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Uh oh, first chink in the armor....the eyes! Raph's and Mikey's are looking in different directions and Donnie's are painted kinda sloppily. Looks like it's gonna be the SDCC toon set all over again. Just as long as Neca sends out free replacement heads like last year, we're good I guess.

Not sure if you can. Best bet may be Paypal.

I have Paypal. What I'm asking is when you go to the neca store (not the ebay store right?), you create an account, add your address, but where are the options for payment methods...Credit cards, paypal account...whatever. I see nothing in the Neca store page, just "account details", "log out"...etc.

Where do you guys go to buy these then? Neca Ebay store?

Just created an account on NECA's store and it looks like they don't ship outside the US.
I'm in Australia so that'll probably means I miss out on these 1/6th Turtles :gah:

I'm in Australia so that'll probably means I miss out on these 1/6th Turtles :gah:
they are not 1/6 so probably you should be less upset :)
i wish i already knew about the set's quality to make a decision about getting a second one.
from what i see on Psycho's close up photos, i won't. paint quality really costs those original $125, not $300 from resellers for foreign buyers.
great. scale has nothing in currently existing collections to match, except for those First Gokin Krang / Shredder figures, i guess, which definitely don't fit the movie feeling of turtles.

i'm getting them in any case to fulfill my childhood dream to get playable movie turtles.
playable ones from playmates (both old and new ones) were too far from movie turtles, and 1/4 are hardly playable, though magnificient.
but the scale and quality are a tiiiny bit of disappointment.
i guess those 3 kinds of "different movie turtles" will be my separate display, unlike my current one of "different Neca turtles".

i wish i already knew about the set's quality to make a decision about getting a second one.
from what i see on Psycho's close up photos, i won't. paint quality really costs those original $125, not $300 from resellers for foreign buyers.
great. scale has nothing in currently existing collections to match, except for those First Gokin Krang / Shredder figures, i guess, which definitely don't fit the movie feeling of turtles.

I was hoping they would be a lot closer in size to the cartoon figures, that and the dodgy eyes...again! And the fact it’ll cost silly money to get them I think I’m out.

The movie turtles are in the 1/10 scale. Where the Arcade and Toon Turtles are in the 1/12 scale. That's why they look different in scale.

The movie turtles are in the 1/10 scale. Where the Arcade and Toon Turtles are in the 1/12 scale. That's why they look different in scale.
huh, good to know. so they should fit all standart Neca figures? nice.

==========

the uboxing video.
i like what i see. episodes of them in guy's hand totally scream "childhood dream".
i will finally be able to take a turtle with my fingers, not with my two hands.
if my seller doesn't say "sorry i didn't manage to get that one more set that was meant for you", of course.

8bdGjWb.jpg
laAplE2.jpg
sk8T5Yk.jpg

i wish he focused the camera on turtles instead of himself.
started thinking about second set again.

and here he says "just about full seven inches tall". hmmm, if it's 1/10, that makes a full size turtle 178 cm high. i thought they were smaller.

SBu3Rpp.jpg

huh, good to know. so they should fit all standart Neca figures? nice.

==========

the uboxing video.
i like what i see. episodes of them in guy's hand totally scream "childhood dream".
i will finally be able to take a turtle with my fingers, not with my two hands.
if my seller doesn't say "sorry i didn't manage to get that one more set that was meant for you", of course.

8bdGjWb.jpg
laAplE2.jpg
sk8T5Yk.jpg

i wish he focused the camera on turtles instead of himself.
started thinking about second set again.

and here he says "just about full seven inches tall". hmmm, if it's 1/10, that makes a full size turtle 178 cm high. i thought they were smaller.

SBu3Rpp.jpg
Wait til his full review. There listed as 6.5 inches.

Wait til his full review. There listed as 6.5 inches.

that sounds much better.
damn it's tempting to get two sets just because those are beautiful, but $300 for the second is too much, and ebay is the only source for me.

that sounds much better.
damn it's tempting to get two sets just because those are beautiful, but $300 for the second is too much, and ebay is the only source for me.
So I watched the review the only draw back I can see is Donnie doesn't have his ribbons on his back to hold his Bo. No big deal as I'm sure I could buy some ribbon since the slots are still there. Yeah I may buy a few extras so I can have more hands .

So I watched the review the only draw back I can see is Donnie doesn't have his ribbons on his back to hold his Bo. No big deal as I'm sure I could buy some ribbon since the slots are still there. Yeah I may buy a few extras so I can have more hands .

I was going to go to Hobbly Lobby and pick up some leather to make those for him anyways. Good eye though.

Back