NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8744.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1452574317512_zpsjcroez59.jpg
    FB_IMG_1452574317512_zpsjcroez59.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 237
Zero regrets about buying these I have to say. My wallet regrets it very much because now I'm buying other 1:4 figures exactly as I knew I would. But I don't regret it at all. They look incredible. And that's with them just standing there on a shelf - I don't have a cool dio like Ecko :lol

Got my Raphs yesterday. One has some of the dirty bandanna paint but it doesn't look bad at all to me. The other's belt was lose and had slipped down to his thighs in the package. Easy fix though. These look stellar! So glad they finally came in. Now just waiting for Leo to go up at calendars.

Calendars still shows 6 left in stock so better hurry up!

Just ordered a Raph from Calendars. I was going to pass until I found a 10% off code. I'll keep my pre order at BBTS until I receive my order.

No, I just did a google search for Calendars coupon codes. The first one I tried was for 20% off but didn't work. The 10% off one item code was FOOL10.

Ebates is separate from calendars. They get a referral profit from calendars and give you 7.5% of that profit. I use it all the time.

Anyone got a clean bandana Raph they were looking to sell?

I can live with my dirty bandana version, but the loose torso is starting to get to me. My wife asked if either would effect resale value, and I think the loose torso will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the quality issues. Hopefully Leonardo and Michelangelo have better quality control :pray:

No, that's standard NECA Chinese manufacturing. For $100.00, this is what you get now. Manufacturing costs have risen in China; they've realized they can ask for more money and we have to just 'take it or leave it'. :dunno

I'm hoping BBTS can do something for your sake, but it more likely may be something you'll have to accept.

It looks like $100 now gets you what $30-50 once got you in terms of quality. :(

I'll keep my BBTS Donatello, but I will wait for second batches for the other turtles, or get them in store.

Sorry to hear about the quality issues. Hopefully Leonardo and Michelangelo have better quality control :pray:

The loose torso isn't that wide spread I've heard maybe 10 or so issues of the loose torso. So again with any figure it's the luck of the draw.

I tried to message NECA on Twitter, but I don't think they allow messages to their account anymore... Anyone have another idea how I can get a quick response from them about Raph's torso?

My Raph has a loose torso too
You can still pose it though and don't want to go through the pains of an exchange

That's where I'm at... it can be posed, but resale value will probably be affected...

Back