Neca 1/4 Scale Predator Warrior a.k.a RAM Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because, his body sculpt is exactly like the P2 they're releasing.

All they needed to do was sculpt a new mask, change the paint app and BAM!...different figure.

It's cost effective for them. They did it with the Gort mask on the P1 body.

backtothefuture2_11.jpg

"Theres something very familiar about all this"

It would've been even easier for them to do guardian. Considering they already have the head from gort/p1 and the new body from p2, warrior seems alittle out of left field.

Nope, because the mask makes all the difference.

The Gort mask on a P2 body would not have sold as well following so close behind the P1 version Gort.

So, the Ram mask makes more sense from a business (and collector) point of view.

Man this thread went seriously :offtopic:! :rotfl Flew off like this poor cat! P.S. Eight lives left! :rotfl :rotfl :lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swt4tCzuCxg[/ame]

Came across this tankman post from way back...

We've put two mounts work trying to get the net like HT. So far we can't pull it off but we got it real close. HT lives in China and are from there. They can get it done and time for us keeps ticking away. I want our figure to come out already and for me the net isn't a big deal if it's like the P1. Randy wants it like the HT figure but I sick of waiting on this thing. Sooner the better and I would hope Tsang would get our figure and study it and hopefully he could improve on his where our sculpt might be better. I get the HT Predators and I want the big HT Predators to be as good as possible. Our figure hopefully will be a great figure with a great price point for fans that don't want to spend a lot of money.

...and rejoiced. The netting was my main concern with this line, even more so than the paint apps (which weren't bad by any stretch of the imagination). Seeing as they're doing more complex Predator designs and they've gotten some practice, the paint will likely be better too. All in all, if they nail the netting, I could see myself buying all of the Losties in this scale. Don't know where I'd put them, but the price is right and no one else will make them this big.

i hope neca gets the netting right this time, that was my only problem with the 19 inch pred., if so i will become a neca fan once again.

Is that just the 2-up prototype for the 8" action figure or is that actually a pic of the 19" figure?

My guess is it's just the 2-up.

Back