Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as I thought all was well I came home to find Batman has taken another shelf dive. Getting very annoyed :mad:

From what I can find, not for cheap. You could probably get like 3 for the price of 12. Sucks being a Canadian collector sometimes eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clever lol. i'm gonna try and hit up some local stores.. If this figure can not stand on it's own at all they should include a stand, even a cheap one..

My Begins Batman has taken a couple of shelf dives, too. I messed with him a bunch after the second one and he hasn't fallen since. I tried attaching him to the Kaiser stand I ordered for NECA's 1/4 scale Alien figure, but it did a bit of damage to the sides of Bats so I put the stand back on the xenomorph for now.

Just as I thought all was well I came home to find Batman has taken another shelf dive. Getting very annoyed :mad:

My Begins Batman has taken a couple of shelf dives, too.

Gue4TR.gif

Last edited:
My Baleman was taking a lot of dives too, so that was the last straw and I ended up ordering Kaiser stands for all my figures. He stands up great now!

71a4888f6731c1b0729550f4ade36d01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

北京国安;8746085 said:
EB head sculpt+NECA body+cape

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
cf08f7e26d825c91d3688b8da908ae4f.jpg

So the custom cape fits the Neca like floor length version then?

Has anybody got the batman v superman collectors edition with the statue yet?? Is there a thread on it already?

北京国安;8747958 said:
Floor length cape is available,pics from@Mr_Elljay

901d6c1cdc54cfe3da6c9c4b42798995.jpg

20ede8c3c880b2592b9760aa32bc742b.jpg

Will you be doing an affleck cape? My figure needs an major upgrade for his cape.

北京国安;8747982 said:
Neca batman?

I will put that on the list [emoji108]

Yeah NECA Affleck Batman

13738220_10154345234949346_8805749705635920464_o.jpg

Love the figure. Great sculpt and proportions.

image.jpeg

Only thing I don't like are the hip joints (too afraid to move them, they're stiff as **** and the only joints that I tested that won't move), and the finish on the body and head are full of blemishes. I have a little cut gouge on my nose that I didn't even do.

image.jpeg

Still bad as under the right lighting with shadows though. No complaints. My shoulder, elbow and knee joints also move perfectly.

Last edited:
Back