NECA 1/4 Scale ‘The Final Chapter’ Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone identify the stand being used in this picture? I'd like to be prepared, if possible.

Toy-Fair-2018-NECA-Horror-044.jpg

Randy has said they use Kaiser doll stands. Amazon sells them. Also Hobby Lobby sells some generic ones that are equal quality for 3 bucks.

Got mine today. I think he looks awesome.

Attachments

• Jason6.jpg
    Jason6.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Jason3.jpg
    Jason3.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Jason4.jpg
    Jason4.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 79
So I got my 1/4 scale Jason figure from BBTS today. The mask straps are glued on incorrectly. I shot BBTS an email regarding replacements, but I'm not hoping for good news. I don't think NECA will help me out either because I didn't purchase it through them. I might try and pry the straps off and re-glue them, but whatever epoxy they use is really strong. I'd need to touch it up with paint afterwards as well. :( It's not incredibly noticeable, but being that his mask is the focal point, it stands out to me like a sore thumb. I need to move past NECA altogether, really. The prices all add up after awhile, and the quality just isn't there.

IMG_0874.JPG

If BBTS doesn't come through for you, I would try asking Neca for a replacement. True, you didn't buy it directly from them, but it's still their product. And, I'm positive that they've shipped out replacements before regardless of where the product was purchased. Give it a shot.

I picked mine up on Wednesday evening but have not had a chance to unbox (Family weekday life is busy). Plan to unbox today and maybe shoot a youtube video where I will compare this to other 18" scale Classic figures from back in the day. Concerned about my mask now......:pray:

BBTS thinks they'll have a replacement mask mailed out to me in a week or two. I'm really very happy that they were able to help out with this; I was afraid I was going to be SOL.

Looking my figure over again, I did notice some missing paint (paint rub-off) on his forehead. Looks like the paint may have still been a bit tacky when the mask was slipped on - some of it was transferred to the back of the mask. :rolleyes2 I'm not going to sweat that at all, as I'd never display him without his mask, anyway.

At least I'll soon be able to re-create this awesome pose on my shelf:

IMG_3615.JPG

BBTS shipped mine with other figures pressing on the window of the box and broke the window loose from the cardboard. Ugh. Sending back.

Back