Action Figure NBC Hannibal Custom Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get too excited yet, we are still waiting on walking dead figures and that show didn't get cancelled...

I'm sure we'll have half the cast of Hannibal before any Walking Dead figures ship. ;) j/k - I'm expecting both this year. At the moment I think Threezero are dealing with a backlog and factory delays affecting their and 3A's announced/scheduled figures - which could be why it's already the middle of August and there hasn't been a single figure preview/announcement/sale. Something they've been doing about twice per month in the past.

Hannibal as the demonic stag would be neat to own. Or his incarcerated look with the shorter hair and pale blue coveralls.

97cf19df-cd59-4589-8fb1-81136e4d756c_zpsb0iwbkzd.jpg

Great custom figure !

Both portrayals of Hannibal are solid to me. Hopkins had a more sinister creepy factor.

Mikkelsen was more sophisticated and calm, where he acts normal but you can tell he is messed up inside (which is hard to pull off).

Brian Cox? He was a small role in a movie, not an iconic portrayal of a character (but he wasn't supposed to be either).

Back