NBA 2008-2009 !!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bynum
Gasol
Ariza
Bryant
Fish

6th man Odom..

Thats the expected Laker 1st 6..

They want Ariza and Kobe on the wing as defenders w/ Bynum being the Stopper in the middle moving Odom off the bench to add depth.. Our focus this year is on defense..

Sounds good...

Excited about 2 more years of Shaq and his public counting his days to retirement..

I'm sure he worked extra hard to get in shape this season.. *sinckers*

He's like the George W Bush of the NBA isn't he? :lol

Im still holding out hope that the Lakers take him back and give us Kobe instead. :wacky

Shaq gets drafted By Orlando, Dogs them out leaves them trash talks them..

Shaq runs his course w/ the Lakers, Dogs them out, leaves them trash talks them all the while..

Shaq runs his course w/ Miami, dogs them out, leaves them trash talks them the whole time..

Now its Pho's turn.. Hrmmmnnn wonder how this will pan out..

Shaq gets drafted By Orlando, Dogs them out leaves them trash talks them..

Shaq runs his course w/ the Lakers, Dogs them out, leaves them trash talks them all the while..

Shaq runs his course w/ Miami, dogs them out, leaves them trash talks them the whole time..

Now its Pho's turn.. Hrmmmnnn wonder how this will pan out..

Well on the bright side, he helped 2 of those 3 teams win championships.

All I care about is he do his job with PHX to get Nash a championship. I could care less what he says after the fact.

76ers_logo.jpg

Well on the bright side, he helped 2 of those 3 teams win championships.

All I care about is he do his job with PHX to get Nash a championship. I could care less what he says after the fact.

And he took Orlando to the Finals..

But in reality I think The Deisels tank might be on empty..

I like Nash too, but I think they had a better thing going pre-Shaq and should have let that ride..

So does this mean if I withdraw from the world and post 412342312423412342134324324 x 100000000 times now noone will tell me to "go back to my hole" when the Lakers lose in the finals again?

So does this mean if I withdraw from the world and post 412342312423412342134324324 x 100000000 times now noone will tell me to "go back to my hole" when the Lakers lose in the finals again?

Since they won't make the finals anyway, you have nothing to worry about.:D

Got my picture taken with the trophy today :rock

28mmu1e.jpg

Me, Jo Jo White, and a couple of Celtics Dancers

Back