Natron's mighty shelves (in progress)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, cplhicks, rnbuda, and VoidDweller! I think BC is my #2 favorite 1/6 figure. My top five are

InFlames Monkey King
ThreeA Blind Cowboy & Ghost Horse
ThreeA Fighting JC (the OG JC)
Hot Toys Joker DX01
Hot Toys Capt. Jack Sparrow DX06

Thanks, jkno! I'm hoping to have some more shelves in a few weeks, so I can better organize it.

Great collection! I'll be moving into a house in the next few months and have been thinking about getting a black-brown deep Billy for 3A's REX and HTs, and after seeing yours I'm sold.

Keep it up, and looking forward to seeing more pics! :hi5:

Great collection! I'll be moving into a house in the next few months and have been thinking about getting a black-brown deep Billy for 3A's REX and HTs, and after seeing yours I'm sold.

Keep it up, and looking forward to seeing more pics! :hi5:

Thanks, solidsnake21! I'm mostly happy with the Billys, just wish they had shelf-peg holes all the way down so they were a little more versatile, but the size is great. If I'd planned better, I might have drilled out a few more holes before installing them.

I've had a few additions to the collection since I took those photos: HT Luke, BBT Zhubajie (Pigsy) to go with the InFlames Monkey King, and Mattel's black lion to finish Voltron, and I'm expecting a 3A shipment any day now (WWRp Caesars!). I'll take some more pics if I can find a place for them; otherwise, I'll have to wait until I get more shelves, which will be next year some time. (House upkeep and Christmas are expensive!)

Welcome to the Show; Natron, Very Cool Collection

Thanks, Colossus! Yours is damn impressive! Who are these guys? Are they from McFarlane?
100_7142.jpg
064-1.jpg

Great Collection. I am not the biggest Ashley Wood fan, but I should add some 3A stuff to my collection. They look awesome.

Thanks, leafster, electroshock, and dholden007. There does indeed seem to be some amount of douchery involved with Wood, but that seems to come with most professional artists. The 3A figures that I've seen are of excellent quality (the articulated robot hands rock my socks off), and their customer service has been great to me (and others: free replacements for everyone of an entire wave of figures?! unheard of!).

I'm waiting on one more WWRp Caesar before I take some new pics.

Thanks, Colossus! They're neat figures and seem to be available at reasonable prices. I'll have to weigh their limited articulation and my limited display space.

Back