NARUTO Kyubi statue gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not a regular watcher of the show but i definitely think the statue is well done! great pics!

I hate Naruto, if you can tell by my avatar :D

j/k I love that show. Oh and Carbo, you should have told me you wanted this. This was sold at Comic Con for I think $175 or more :confused: but pretty pricey.

...oh and Tendou...do you have any of the Naruto Heroine figures ser. 1?

Thank you all for the comments.

This statue was indeed sold at SDCC this past year and was limited to only 200 pcs. The price was $120.

It's a nice statue. I feel bad for ppl who want to collect the line since this statue is def a must have and there are so few produced in comparison to the reg release statues.

i just bought the regular version off of ebay. here's pics from toynami's website. hopefully i'll be able to score the exclusive some day.

popup_naruto_jutsu01.jpg

popup_naruto_jutsu02.jpg

popup_naruto_jutsu03.jpg

popup_naruto_jutsu04.jpg

popup_naruto_jutsu05.jpg

P1X4R said:
i just bought the regular version off of ebay. here's pics from toynami's website. hopefully i'll be able to score the exclusive some day.

popup_naruto_jutsu01.jpg

popup_naruto_jutsu02.jpg

popup_naruto_jutsu03.jpg

popup_naruto_jutsu04.jpg

popup_naruto_jutsu05.jpg

Heh good haul. I'm planning to buy the reg one also but I've been lazy. It looks great although less "hardcore" than the Kyubi one. Expect a gallery when I get it -_^

TOE said:
...oh and Tendou...do you have any of the Naruto Heroine figures ser. 1?

Sorry forgot to answer your question the first time.

Yes, I do have the Naruto Heroines set. Is this a request to do a gallery?? ^-^

Make sure you let me know on the blog what you want to see!

-_^

I was aware of the regular edition but not the exclusive. Both look really nice, but the Kyubi looks really good though. What is the regular one going for and what are its dimension? Also, is this part of a new line or a stand alone piece?
Thanks

carbo, i got mine for $80 shipped. looks like a new line. toynami's website says Kakashi Lightning Blade Statue is coming soon.

P1X4R said:
carbo, i got mine for $80 shipped. looks like a new line. toynami's website says Kakashi Lightning Blade Statue is coming soon.

u didn't see this prototype at the con? :confused: ...or did u go to the con?

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Yes, I do have the Naruto Heroines set. Is this a request to do a gallery?? ^-^

No pics needed. I just want to know if perhaps u know a place where I can get the set for a really good price :monkey3

P1X4R said:

Retail's a $100 so $80 shipped is a really good price. I saw the Prototype of Kakashi chidori at SDCC although it was unpainted and didn't have a base with effects yet. Sculpt was good. given the quality of the 2 Narutos, I'm sure the final product will be pretty good.

TOE said:
No pics needed. I just want to know if perhaps u know a place where I can get the set for a really good price :monkey3

I order mine from JP so I'm not sure how much ppl are asking for them in the states. There is rerelease out for set 1 with a new Sakura figure. It's available now. Since I already have the orig release of the first set, I'm mostly interested in the new Sakura. Heres a pic

10049795a2.jpg

Your better off just getting these since from what I can tell they are more or less the same as part 1 but with new Sakura figure. As for a place to buy, have you tried any of your local anime cons? Lots of dealers will prob sell for for like $6-7 each. they'll be blindpacked but you can always buy a sealed box and sell your extras

Well, if it is going to be a new line then I'll probably start collecting it. I am going to hold off on purchasing this piece for now though because I am debating about getting the Jaws maquette. THanks for the info guys.! :D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I watch NARUTO occasionally, not enough to allege that I know what it's about. Haven't been captured by it till now. Might change of course...

It's a Great series at it's Best. Right now I currently only read the manga since it's so much farther ahead. In Japan for the past like yr and a hlf, it's been all filler which has been pretty boring. I hear that next year, the filler will end and will go on with the real story. Finally we'll get to see Kakashi Gaiden animated and Naruto Timejump.

Definetly worth checking out if you like Shonen series. Of course I reccomend watching the Orig JP version and in sequence -_^

Tendou-Kabuto said:
It's a Great series at it's Best. Right now I currently only read the manga since it's so much farther ahead. In Japan for the past like yr and a hlf, it's been all filler which has been pretty boring. I hear that next year, the filler will end and will go on with the real story. Finally we'll get to see Kakashi Gaiden animated and Naruto Timejump.

Definetly worth checking out if you like Shonen series. Of course I reccomend watching the Orig JP version and in sequence -_^

Yup.....the new arc with Kakachi Gaiden is supposed to start this week! Can't wait to finally see it. :chew

Back