Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filming has started
You can just make out the Aslan stand in, behind the blind
photo-799587.jpg

I'm so pleased this is happening because I really loved the first two movies
More info here
https://www.narniafans.com/

I almost don't want to get invested in this franchise until we have all 7 films under the belt. But yeah. I have liked the series so far, on the whole.

Make me giggle thinking that initially they wanted a new movie out almost yearly so the child actors didn't age TOO much. Looks like that was shot in the foot.

this is exciting! I really loved the first two and my kids did as well. this will be much fun to go see in theaters as a family.

Can't really say I'm looking forward to this... none of the books (past the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe) seem like they would work in film.

Prince Caspian had some potential, but was mediocre at best. Dawn Treader will likely be a turd.

I grew up watching the Mini series of Narnia,and the "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" story is not bad at all so i will watch this movie for sure.

At least with these movies we know they have good source material for sequels so it could turn out to be a great movie. Dawn Treader was my favorite of the BBC versions, so hopefully this is good.

If everything goes well maybe they'll end up doing the ones that have never been adapted to movies before--Magician's Nephew would be good.

I'm going to guess this will be the last installment. I REALLY wanted to see 'The Last Battle' make it to the big screen, but I always had doubts it would.

Trailer looks great! But why heck are Susan and Peter in it? Hmmmmm.

Back