Narin Celic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsmpls

Super Freak
Reaction score
29pfexw.jpg

dwxilh.jpg

2nslzs5.jpg

Just wanted to ask, Has anyone gotting this and how is the quality? Is it worth what they sell for?

That kit is effin sweet! Wish I could get into these, but just can't jump into another line right now (especially one as pricey as this!).

Very cool though!!!

This is actually an exclusive kit that I sell, there is a Chopper and Celtic in the series. If it's not from me, it's very likely to be fake. Monsterz.net and Nightmare Collectibles are the only other distributors that buy from me.

This is actually an exclusive kit that I sell, there is a Chopper and Celtic in the series. If it's not from me, it's very likely to be fake. Monsterz.net and Nightmare Collectibles are the only other distributors that buy from me.
Great to know Dan.

Dan, will there be anymore Wolfs coming out this year? Like by S. Hayes?

Hey thanks guy but Faken is that you wedsite?

I ordered one but its out. Dont know how positive it looks in getting it but ill check out the other sites too thanks.

And yes that wolf is amazing

Great to know Dan.

Dan, will there be anymore Wolfs coming out this year? Like by S. Hayes?

There are a few projects in the works concerning the Wolf, but I'm not really involved on a production standpoint with them. Mark from Nightmare Collectibles has a full size Wolf coming soon, the Wolf is posted standing on a base holding the whip and I will carry this one. I *think* hayes is working on a Wolf companion piece to go with the Hybrid he just released and Narin WAS working or supposed to be working on a set of AVPR busts but that's either on hold or terminated, I'm trying to find out more on that. The only thing I can confirm for sure is Mark's piece... he was showing pics of the WIP at Wonderfest a couple of weeks ago actually. :)

Back