Narin Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, this would prolly run about 1k for me out the door. It's awesome in every way, but that's half of a LSF or a Prime Transformers piece, which I find more desirable.

Are the dreads on the other Narin pieces made of a rubber resin?

No. Most of his kits are separate hard resin dreads that still look great. But they are a bit fragile. With some of his newer kits he has started using rubber resin.. On kits like classic hunter p1 and Valdezz. I think he is starting to use them more often but on some kits that have a dynamic pose it needs hard dreads so they can sit a certain way. Like on the hellbreed kit..

Man, this is awesome. Narin's stuff is always incredible. I would love to paint this one. May have to get on the list....

Has anybody seen one of these bad boys painted yet? I'm yet to pick one up but it is still very much on my radar...

Mines sitting in its box. Havent decided how to paint it yet as I hate the beserker film colours.

Why do you hate the colours of the berserker man? He looks crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasnt a fan of the speed stripes or the red crown and dreads. I'm probably going with an Elder colour.

I just finished Narins Tromblon Hunter this week (4 part Until Death diorama). Just need to finish Kyle Reese bust and then will start the Beserker.

I tried to put a better one up but I messed up and deleted them, ill do another later

Odd thing about Narin's predator pieces... they never seem to make it to the floors of SDCC, yet they're highly sought after and well known to the Predator crowd.
But I kind of like it that way. The exclusivity is a part of what makes owning one of his pieces really special.

his custom pieces? Those are not licensed. Dunaway usually has a couple of completed pieces at the Monsterpalooza every year I believe.

Back