Name Your Remake!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUIET YOU !!!. :mad::mad::D

:wave

oldman-leon1_1142987344.jpg

:lol

If they remake Jaws i'll boycott....Jurassic Park as well...dont ruin perfectly good movies!

If they HAVE to remake movies...REMAKE those that sucked more than a explitative in an explitative with an explitative

so i guess thats a remake of the Star Wars Prequals with Irvin Kershner directing the First and Third and allowing Spielburg to direct the Second...

The one that came to mind for me right away was "Lifeforce".

lifeforce%20320x240.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they use Megan Fox as the Chick Vampire, some great scenes from that flick.

The one that came to mind for me right away was "Lifeforce".

lifeforce%20320x240.jpg

Hopefully they use Megan Fox as the Chick Vampire, some great scenes from that flick.[/QUOTE]

Megan Fox is too thin and her boobies aren't big and round. The vampire is supposed to be perfect.

Last edited:
Megan Fox is too thin and her boobies aren't big and round. The vampire is supposed to be perfect.

Not to defend Megan Fox too much but I went online to search out Mathilda May after reading this post and while her tits are big they aren't round nor perfect. She has a hint of the bananaboob going on but definitely big. Megan Fox's might be smaller but looking at the Jennifer's Body leaked pics with the pasties over the nipples I'd say the basic structure of the boob is similar.

I wouldnt mind seeing a West World remake. I remember really liking it as a kid, havent seen it in years though.

Not to defend Megan Fox too much but I went online to search out Mathilda May after reading this post and while her tits are big they aren't round nor perfect. She has a hint of the bananaboob going on but definitely big. Megan Fox's might be smaller but looking at the Jennifer's Body leaked pics with the pasties over the nipples I'd say the basic structure of the boob is similar.

Who's Jennifer?

Well, I'm not getting into all of that, on alot of threads and boards everyone is so in love with Megan Fox that they want her in everything. I just think there are waaaaaaay many more beautiful and talented actresses than her.

But, I'll let it go. Whenever I try to discuss any point such as this I'm just told I'm a jealous woman. :lol

Back