Name a role an actor was born to play

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heath Ledger as the Joker.

Heath Ledger.. Hmmmm

1) We haven't seen the movie yet and

2) Was that a role he was born to play or a role that would cause his eventual demise because it has been said that was the role that led him down a place that would be his eventual death.

I would say Jessica Simpson playing herself. Who really is that ditzy? She must be acting!

Okay okay...

Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne in the ShawShank Redemption.

i still need to see Once Upon a Time in America. Loved all of Sergio Leone's other films.

so do i! that man is a god! watch once upon a time in america on your own to get the full effect it blew me away the first time i saw it

Perhaps I'm giving away my age, but not a single vote for John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn in True Grit :confused:

Can we rename this thread "Actors and the Parts they have Played?"

About two or three pages in it lost all cogency.

Agreed completely. I came in late, made it through the first five pages or so (and about 34 Buttmunch posts) and lost interest completely. The thread should be called "Any role you really enjoyed in any movie...and oh yeah, name the actor who played them"

Anywhoo, I will vote for Zoe Bell in Death Proof. She is a hot and amazingly talented stuntwoman, playing a hot and extremely talented stuntwoman. The movie would have pretty much stunk had it not been for Zoe and the final chase.

Back